Chapter 15: Sexual Lyrics

Q/N:

I'm going to say this now, Allison swears a lot during soccer games:) oh and this is unedited:D

---------

Chapter 15: Sexual Lyrics

"Darling, get your head in the game!" Coach yells at me from the sidelines as he bangs his hands on his clipboard.

He's effing up my concentration even worst than it already was. Coach stuck me as starting forward, which I'm pretty good at. The only problem is he stuck his daughter -Megan- in as the other forward. Let me start by saying Megan is horrible, the only reason she made the team is because of her father. She's not aggressive enough, every time she gets the ball the other team steals it from her. She's horrible at passing so I have to always run to it since it never makes it to me. So coach is hollering at me when his daughter is the one fucking up the game.

Like now, Megan has the ball and she's trying to dribble but she's kicking it too far so a defender is already on her. The defender kicks the ball back all the way to our midfield and I'm happy to see that Jasmine now has the ball. She dribbles up the field pass defenders, as I run towards the goal.

"Jaz!!" I call out and she glances at me before sending the ball flying at me. She kicked the ball so hard I'm pretty sure that the maker of soccer balls felt it. When the ball is still in the air but by me, I take a one touch kick sending it right at the goal. The goalie tries to catch it but I kicked it too high or her to grab.

The bleachers go wild as I make the first goal of the season, and game. Jasmine high fives me when I get back to the middle of the field. "That's what I'm talking about, girl." She says slapping me on the back.

Once every is lined back up in their positions the ref blows the whistle signaling the kick off. It's Evangel's kick now, since our team just scored. Their middle forward kicks the ball upfield just as their outside forward runs up to the ball. I watch as one of our defenders takes the ball and kicks it up to one of our midfielders -Jonah.- Jonah passes the ball to me and I run upfield getting around their midfield. I hear Megan calling for the ball but of course I don't pass it to her. I see Jasmine taking the middle of the field so I pass it to her and she ends up scoring.

"Darling!" Coach yells as we line up again, "What was that?" He continues to yell at me, "Megan was open!"

I glance at him to see that he's pissed but I ignore him as the ref blows the whistle again. Evangel ends up scoring, finally, and now it's our turn to kick the ball upfield. I take the kick and kick it softly, just enough to get to Megan, hopefully she'll get it.

Wrong, a midfielder takes the ball away from her. I let out a sigh, getting pissed off, I take the ball from the midfielder as adrenaline pumps through my body. Just as I'm about to kick the ball in the goal I'm roughly shoved to the ground by a defender on the other team. I hear the whistle as the ref blows it signaling a penalty kick. Since it was in the penalty kick the other teams defense can't even try to block the shot.

"Come on Ali Babe!" Jasmine yells and everyone in the bleachers starts to cheer me on.

With a deep breath I step behind the ball where the ref has placed it. The skinny little goalie looks kind of worried and wipes her hands off on her shorts.

"Go Sweetcheeks!" I hear someone yell and I know without looking who it is.

I take the kick and the ball goes into the corner of the goal. In all honestly I don't even think the goalie tried to block the shot. I turn to the bleachers to see Blake giving me a thumbs up, while Will is waving at me. I smile and jog back to the center of the field. Jasmine high fives me and the game continues on.