Aries (m) x Pisces (f)

This is for StarlightKc ~ hope you enjoy

~~~

Aries POV

Ugh, Thanksgiving break is over!!! I don't want it to end!!! I wish I could just lie in bed all day long, but I have to get up and get ready for school. I'll just sleep for 5 more minutes...

-5 minutes later-

*snoring*

-40 minutes later-

Wow, that 5 minutes was a good rest. *checks clock.* Oh shoot! I only have 15 minutes to get to school! Gotta hurry!

-15 minutes later-

Phew, I made it just in time. Time to go to class, ugh!

No one's POV

Aries ran into class and sat down in his assigned seat. He hated this class because he sat right next to his arch rival, Pisces. Why were they arch rivals you might ask? Because Pisces was told by her best friend, Aquarius, that Aries had broken her heart and had dumped her coldly when they were together. However, that was not the case. In fact, Aquarius was the one who had dumped Aries coldly, but Pisces didn't know that so she just hated him. And since Pisces hated him, he automatically hated her back. So Aries sat down next to Pisces and they just smirked at each other. Then the teacher walked in and began to tell the class what their assignment was.

"Okay everybody. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving break, but now it's time to get back to work. Actually, we have a HUGE project that will take the rest of the year to do. For this project, you'll be working with the person next to you."

Pisces POV

Why Aries? Why do I have to work with that idiotic jerk? Ugh! I hate life so much right now!

"So Aries, I guess we have to work on this thing together."

"Mhm," he replied sounding utterly disgusted.

"When are we gonna work on it?"

"My house tonight at 6. You know where it is."

"Yeah, see you then."

-6 pm-

I rang the doorbell and still no answer. That's just like Aries, leaving me out here in the freezing cold probably because he just doesn't wanna get up.

*door opens*

"There you are! I've been standing out here for like 5 minutes waiting!"

"My bad," he said even though Pisces was right, he just didn't wanna get up.

"Let's just start this stupid project already."

No one's POV

After working together for about an hour in silence, Aries decided to speak up.

"Pisces, why did you start hating me? I never did anything to you."

"Maybe not to me, but you broke Aquarius's heart when you dumped her."

"What?! Is that what she told you?! That's such a lie! She dumped me!"

"What?" Pisces said in complete shock.

"Yeah, I have the texts right here."

Aries pulled out his phone and showed Pisces.

"Oh, I'm sorry Aries. I guess it really wasn't your fault."

"It's fine. I hope we can finally be friends now."

"Yeah, that'd be great!"

Then they worked on the project until 9 at night, talking and getting to know each other the entire time. After about 3 weeks of doing the project, they actually developed feelings for each other, so Aries decided to be brave and ask her out one day.

"Pisces, can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"Will you possibly be so kind as to go out with an idiot like me?"

"Yes Aries! Of course!"

She set down the glue that was in her hand and went over to hug Aries.

"I'm so glad you finally asked," she squealed.

"I'm glad too. I love you Pisces."

"I love you too Aries."