Gemini (f) x Virgo (m)

This is dedicated to mysteriesgirl16

~~~

It was a hot, summer day and all of the zodiacs were bored out of their minds, so Pisces decided to text Gemini.

"Hey Gem. Wanna go chill at the pool with me?"

"Yeah, sure. Should we invite the other zodiacs too?"

"Of course. We'll even invite Virgo, and I know how much you want that."

"Um...why would I care if Virgo was there or not?"

"Don't even try that with me. I know you like him, it's so obvious."

"What?! Me? Like Virgo? No way! Just meet me at the pool in 10. I'll tell the other zodiacs to come too."

"Okay Gem. Or should I say Mrs. Virgo???"

"Shut up, see you there."

"See ya!"

Secretly, Gemini did have a crush on Virgo, although she'd never admit it. But she texted all of the zodiacs and they all said that they'd come. So Gemini got ready in her bikini, which took some time because since Virgo was going to be there, she wanted to make sure she looked super cute, and she did. By the time she had finally gotten there, everyone had already jumped in the pool.

"Oh hey Gem. You're a little late, but whatever. C'mon in," Pisces yelled from the pool.

"Nah, I'm good. I think I'll just stay out here and tan."

"Aww, please Gem. Come on," Virgo said. Suddenly, Gem was nervous. Her crush was talking to her and trying to get her to go in! But the thing is, she can't swim.

"Um, Virgo, could you come here for a second?"

"Yeah, sure." He got out of the pool, and walked over to where Gemini was at. "What do you need Gem?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

Virgo nodded his head and she leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I can't swim," she said sadly.

He just smiled at this and laughed a bit. "Then I guess I'll just have to stay out here and keep you company."

"Oh no Virgo. I couldn't let you do that. You should go in the pool and have fun with everyone else."

"I'd rather just stay here with you."

Gemini blushed a little, but just then, Aries yelled from the pool, "are you two lovebirds ever gonna get in the pool?"

Both of them quickly shook their heads and yelled, "we aren't lovebirds!"

"Haha, your red faces say otherwise." Aries laughed, and so did all of the other zodiacs.

Virgo shouted back in a playful, yet defensive way, "shut up guys! We're just friends and we're just gonna stay out here and talk! Leave us alone and have some fun of your own!"

They all went back to what they were doing and Virgo and Gemini started talking again.

Gemini spoke first, "can you believe them? Us? Lovebirds? Impossible."

"Is it really impossible?" Virgo asked with a sort of depressed look on his face.

"Hey, why so serious? It's just that, you could never like me so we'd never be lovebirds."

"Who's to say I don't like you?" Virgo said with a smirk on his face.

"Well...I just assumed that-"
Gem was cut off by Virgo's lips on hers. At first, her eyes were bulging out of her head from utter shock, but then she closed them and kissed him back. As they pulled away Virgo smiled at her and said, "you shouldn't just assume things."

She laughed. "My bad. I guess this means we're dating?"

"What? No, I didn't ask you out, I just kissed you."

"Oh..." Gemini said disappointed.

"Gemini?"

"Yes?" She raised her head to look into his eyes.

He knelt down on the ground and asked, "will you be my girlfriend?"

She nodded and then said, "yeah, duh."

"Great! But see? Now we're dating. I just had to ask you properly first. But did you really think I was just gonna kiss you and not wanna date you?"

"Kind of, yeah."

He shook his head. "No way, I wouldn't do that. I'm just lucky that you said yes."

"I'm the lucky one here. I got an amazing boyfriend."

They playfully argued. "Well I'm even luckier. I got an even more amazing girlfriend."

"Just kiss me you idiot."

"There's nothing I'd rather do."

Then they kissed, only to be split apart by Pisces yelling, "I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM GEMINI! I CALLED IT!"

Aries looked at her. "Pisces, everyone knew they liked each other, it was literally the most obvious thing."

Pisces's spirits were lowered a bit. "Wow Aries, way to drag me down like that. Why couldn't I just be right for once?"

"You were right."

Pisces face brightened up, that was, until Aries continued and said, "but so was everyone else."

Then they just continued to argue, as always, and Virgo and Gemini went back to their kissing. After a while though, they stopped and all of the zodiacs just sat around the pool talking until late at night when everyone went home. So that was their exciting day at the pool.

A/N: How was it?