Gemini's Birthday Party

A/N: This actually happened and I just randomly thought of it so I decided to write it down...here it is~

May 21 was Gemini's birthday and he decided that he was going to have a party that weekend. He invited his girlfriend, at the time anyways, Aquarius. She accepted this invitation, but she didn't want to go alone so she asked Leo, her best friend (me) to come too. Leo's parents were strict and don't let her go places, so she couldn't go. That and the fact that she didn't know Gemini that well so she didn't want to go anyways. Leo still wanted Aquarius to go though because she said that Aquarius had to go to her boo's party. Aquarius went, although she wasn't entirely sure that it was a good decision, and found out that she knew no one there except for Gemini. And the people she actually did somewhat know were with their friends so she didn't want to intrude on their conversations. Also, Aqua was socially awkward and wasn't good at talking to people, so she decided to just call Leo while she was there. When Aqua called, Leo found out that Aqua was hiding behind Gemini's couch and while on the phone, Gemini's dad found her, so Aqua pretended to sleep. Leo was laughing as this happened and Aqua got up and went to the backyard after that incident. Then, she hid behind a trash can and was spotted so she somehow ended up back in the house, where she then ended up rolling out of the garage (literally rolling underneath it), all while on the phone still. Then, the party ended and Aqua went home. After that day though, Gemini's parents never like Aqua and Leo never forgot about Aqua's amusing experience. It was a day to remember forever and always.

How did you guys like the story?