Cause Lovers Dance When Theyre Feeling In Love

You practically drag Dave down the street. That's because he refuses to skip, he just walks. "Are you really that eager to get out of the cold?" Dave half laughs, you sigh and eventually slow down "I'm cold." You frown "I would give you my jacket but then I'd be cold."
"Asshole. And I know what your going to say and don't you DARE say it." Dave smiles devilishly "dick." You let go of his hand and begin to sprint away "OH C'MON ITS FUNNY" he yells. Oh now he runs after you. "NO. NO ITS NOT" you yell back. You know your going to meet him at the door so this is no use. You decide to stop and Dave crashes into you "dude tell me when your gonna stop!" You laugh and get up off the ground. "You need to pay attention, Dave"
"I was."
"Was not." He sighs. The both of you walk the rest of the way home. Now that you think about it. It might have been fun to dance with Dave at that dance. Then again everyone would've been laughing at you...those bastards. Anyways you consider asking Dave to dance. Ha. Dave dancing? That would be nice to see and probably funny. You shrug this off and sit on saves bed. You guys play video games for abit. After you guys finish Dave asks something you probably didn't think of. "So. Egbert. You wanna have a sleep over?" Oh shit. One yes you do but two no penetrating your ass. You just. No. "Yeah sure." This lets a grin get plastered on waves face "no. Dave. No." He sighs "fine" omg did Dave Strider just agree to do what you asked? That's a first. "Cool." You nod and fall backward onto the bed. You don't want to go to sleep, but you have no clue what else to do. Yeah you want to dance with Dave but you don't want to be cliche and turn on music and be like 'omg danceeeeee wit me' okay the fuq did you just think. "Hey uh Dave.." He looks at you "yeah?" You sit up "we didn't get to dance at the dance."
"Oh. Yeah your right aren't you" he half smiles, but by the look in his eyes. He's scared out of his shit. Wait. Striders get scared? It's a whole new world right here. It stays silent for abit "so..do you wanna dance?" You look at him questioningly "yeah. I mean we don't have music." You sigh "you don't know how to dance do you Dave?" He shoots up "I do to. I just don't think you could handle my skills." You raise an eyebrow "oh really?" He nods smirking "fine. Let's dance then!" He stands up and drags you to the middle of the messy room. You guys are such dorks, and you completely know it.