Were Doing This Right

Still Dave»»
The kiss lasts a few moments longer before you part for air "....I'm sorry Dave." You laugh "for what? Not telling me sooner" he blushes and hugs you. You smile and hug back. "I. I love you Dave." You grin "I love you too John." He smiles at you. God. Those eyes of his. Nice blue ocean eyes.

Be The reliefed John--»

Thank God he likes you back. That kiss would've been more awkward than your height difference. Hehe bad joke. You smile at his red eyes, they almost shine in the moonlight. God your so cheesy. But they really do! It feels magical and you want it to last forever. But it can't, your both freezing your asses off. "We should probably get to my house..." Dave looks down at you and pulls his shades back over his face "yeah okay but, stop hiding your God Damn eyes Dave. It's annoying." He laughs at this "wait till we get to my house. I don't need weird people seeing my eyes." You roll your eyes and start walking down the sidewalk. You didn't notice till now but something holds you back from walking for a moment, Dave's holding onto your hand.
John-» fangirl
He laughs at your expression which is suprise and confusion and happiness. Probably looks stupid. You both continue walking down the street.