You look at her confused, "Really? Why?" You ask. 

"Oh well we have to come up with more ideas for it but please make sure you are there by 4:00pm we are having a meeting then." Haruhi says. 

You only nod your head, she sure is acting strange but you don't question it. Everyone is strange.

The day went by quickly and you quickly make your way to the old music room. 

You push it open to be greeted by darkness, "Guys?" You call out. 

If this is a sick joke you would make sure that you break every- "Surprise!" A chorus of voices call out interrupting your thoughts. The host club is there and some of your other friends are there. There is a table that is covered with presents and another covered with food, your mouth waters at the food but you ignore that for now and make your way over towards your friends. 

"How did you-? Kyoya." You say, remembering that he was the only one saying happy birthday. 

"It sure was hard not saying happy birthday to you but here we are! Happy birthday!" Haruhi says, hugging you. 

You hug her back and smiled, "Tch you guys are such eggs." You comment mocking Kyoya slightly. "Thank you all so much." You say and hug everyone.

Tamaki pulls you aside to give you a present, "I hope you like it." Tamaki says and blushes slightly. 

You grin at his flushed face and grab the neatly wrapped present. You carefully unwrap it and see a small box, you take the lid off and you see a gold necklace with a crown as the pendent. "I got this because you're a princess." Tamaki says smoothly, wriggling his eyebrows. 

You giggle, "That's amazing, thank you so much." You say and wrap your arms around Tamaki's neck. "I love it." You whisper into his ear as you hug him.

Next is Mori who pulls you over. Mori is carrying a slightly big box, you open it and it is a neatly folded sweater. It is (F/C) and it has your initials on it. 

You take the sweater out, "Mori, did you make this?" You ask, feeling the soft texture. 

Mori nodded, looking away embarrassed. You squeal and jump on him, "This is so cool! I love it so much! Thank you!" You say and laugh at his now flushed face.

The twins are next to pull you away from the small party. "Well hello." You greet. 

"Here ya go (N/N)." The twins say in unison. 

They both give you two little boxes which you carefully opened. They both reveal similar rings, they are both silver with two carats of diamonds along it. "They represent us... You could say." Kaoru says awkwardly. 

You smile, "Come here, you big softies." You playfully insult as you wrap them both in a hug. "Thank you both so much, I love it." You say smiling.

Kyoya pulls you away from the blushing twins and into the corner of the room. 

"Were you the one who told everyone about my birthday?" You ask Kyoya. 

"Yes I was." Kyoya replies simply, keeping the present behind his back. 

You give him a hug which surprises him, "Thank you very much, ya know I wouldn't have told everyone but this definitely beats having no one notice my birthday." You say and hug him tighter. 

Kyoya awkwardly returns the hug but then he pulls away. "I know how much you love these guys... So here." Kyoya says and gives you a bunch of books. The books are 'This amazing book is not on fire' by Dan and Phil and 'This book loves you' by PewDiePie. You squealed for the 10000th time today and hug him again. Kyoya only smile and this time he isn't awkward while hugging you.

Honey is next, he quickly drag you away from Kyoya. Honey hides his present behind his back nervously, he isn't holding onto Usa which is a tad bit worrying. 

"Honey, are you alright? You don't have Usa with you..." You question. 

"I'm perfectly fine (N/N)!" Honey says quickly. 

"I hope you like it." Honey replies and brings the present from behind his back. He holds it up in front of him, it is a cute little (F/A) stuffed toy. You grin and bend down to Honey's height, you gently grab the toy from him and hugged it. 

"Thank you very much Honey! I love it! Did you get it from build a bear?" You ask. Honey nods proudly, you grin and hug him tightly. Honey gladly returns the hug and smiles winningly.

Haruhi was the last of your friends to give you a present. "Happy birthday (Y/N)!" She yells out happily as she hands you the present. "I'm sorry that it's not much." Haruhi says scratching the back of her head. You open it and it reveals a ring with half a heart on it though the heart looked like it is from Legends of Zelda or something, Haruhi holds up her hand revealing the other half of the ring. 

"Pfft! Not much? This is really awesome! Thank you so much Haruhi!" You say happily and bring her in for a hug which she of course returns. 

'Thank you everyone...' You think to yourself happily.