march 25th.

7:00 a.m.

"I'm tired. Will you mind if I fall asleep--"

"What do you want, Jimin?"

Jimin gazed up at Yoongi with half-lidded eyes and found that he wouldn't look at him. His jaw flexed, his leg bounced fiercely, pressing the sole of his shoes into the ground. His eyes were devoid of any emotion. For the entirety of their wait he hadn't said a single word if nothing was said to him.

And it scared Jimin to see this side of him, because Min Yoongi was never serious for no reason.

He wasn't on edge for no reason.

What's on his mind?

"Huh?" The stone-faced boy's voice made Jimin flinch back to reality, "What do you want?"

His brows came together slowly, like the confusion in his voice, because he still did not understand, "I don't... know."

Jimin could not deny, he felt so small. His eyes usually glittered like two pools of black gold, but now they reminded him of an infinite and dark chasm that he was tightroping over. And he was beginning to teeter, and his balance was lost, and just when he felt like he was about to fall in,

Yoongi looked away.

It was quite warm, but not warm enough. Still, the sun hid high among the plushy white clouds and extended its embrace to Jimin, Yoongi, and all the people below. They actually felt like it was a real, sunny day for the first time in months.

But not Jimin.

Because Jimin felt cold and lost under the thick fog of Yoongi's apathy. Because despite burning up beneath his thick red scarf, and it just so happening to be the perfect temperature, he felt the chill of Yoongi's wrath like a winter gust. He should have checked the forecast before leaving for work today; He should have asked Yoongi what was wrong.

"Listen, I have some hard feelings for you, Chim Chim-- I mean, Jimin. Whatever," Yoongi stumbled over his words, "I don't know man, it's like.... It's like... "

"I'm not going to be your little secret on the side. I'll--I'll-- I will do so many things before I hand my dignity over to another human being, and I can't -- I won't let you do that to Taehyung either."

He huffed out a tired breath of air, rubbing his eyes.

"I think it'd just be best if we stopped playing these games."

"I-I was just thinking the same thing." Jimin bit back.

Fuck, I didn't mean that! ...

"Oh," Yoongi tried to hide his hurt with a crooked smile,

"Well I'm glad we're on the same page."