Chapter Twenty-three

Start from the beginning

            Ten minutes of watching TV and I was bored and missing Seth. Climbing over the back of the couch, I walked to where he was and stood behind him, my arm around his neck. He ignored me at first, mainly because he doesn’t like when I’m watching when he’s designing or whatever on the computer.

            With the arm around his neck, I gently turned his head and captured his lips for a passionate kiss. Seth moaned, turning in the swivel chair to kiss me back. One of his hands went around the back of my neck to bring me closer as the other rested on the opposite side of my neck. Seth slipped his tongue into my mouth, his hand moving down to grab the front of my shirt. He gets rough when he really needs it. I sometimes get impatient, the need to give him what he want overpowering whatever senses I use to make it last.

            Reaching under his shirt, I rub my hand up and down his stomach before tweaking his nipples. Seth moaned, his body pushing forward. I pushed the fabric up a little further before taking his shirt off. He did the same to mine. He not so gently placed kisses along my neck and collarbone, his fingertips lightly teasing my skin, my nipples…everything. He had me moaning softly with my head thrown back and my fingers tugging his dark brown hair.

            I lift him to stand up from the chair. Immediately we started fumbling to get my sweats and his jeans off, moving across the room butt naked. “Wait,” I whispered against his lips, pushing him to one of the cabinet on the far right where a bottle of lube is hidden. I swear if my parents are ever coming over I need to do a massive sex search of our condo.

            Seth is rubbing my member as reach for the lube. His soft hands going up and down my shaft made me moan softly. My forehead slumped against his, my body shaking as I’m momentarily paralyzed from pleasure.

             Flipping the cap open, I put some lube on before lifting Seth and wrapping his legs around my waist. I started walking to the bedroom but with him grinding on me I only took three steps before I had his back against the wall and I was parting his cheeks with my hands to enter him.

            I stopped. Seth looked at me confused. “I—I didn’t pre—”

            “It’s okay,” he rasped against my lips. “It’s okay,” he said a little calmer this time, most likely sensing the fear coming from me. Sometimes I swear he can read my mind.

            “Tell me if it hurts,” I said. He nodded as I started to push in slowly. His mouth was wide open, breathing heavily. I’m sure I’ll leave fingerprints on his ass as I try desperately not to thrust inside him. I did that once and I didn’t like the look on his face at all.

            I was fully inside him as we kissed deeply and I waited for him to give me the go ahead.  He moaned into my mouth and that was the sign I needed. I thrust wantonly inside of him as he clung to me, moaning. It felt like the first time every time. He felt so tight and so good.

            I pulled out, hearing Seth groaned in protest. I turned him fast first against the wall plunging in him hard and fast. This time he cried out, his hand reaching back to grab my thigh. Less than a second later his fingernails were scratching my thigh.

            Stepping back, I pulled Seth with me so he was bending over slightly, my hand on his hips as I continued. “Oh God!” He moaned. “Travis!”

            “Seth,” I moaned back as I felt I was close. I gave him a reach around, jerking him hard and fast in time with my thrusts. His name left my lips the same time I vaguely heard mine left his, we came together, hard and pulsating.

            I pulled out after we calmed down, slowly, being careful not to hurt him. We were still against each other, just being close in the same position, except we collapsed on the floor. I gently caressed his stomach. Hearing him breathing was like being in a spa. It was relaxing. As quick as I had gotten used to him sleeping next to him, the same with his breathing putting me to sleep. There’s just something about him being alive—just knowing he’s there, that does something to me.

            “I love you,” I whispered in his ear.

            He titled his head back to look at me. “I love you, too.”

***

            “Bro,” Christian said, entering the living room. He arrived literally two minutes ago. We had a change of plans. The original plan was he would meet us there but we decided that he should have a car bring him here and the three of us would drive up together. “Some crazy chick in the elevator called me an asshole for no reason earlier.”

            Seth and I started laughing. “She thought you were me. She hates me because she asked me to hold the elevator one morning and I didn’t.”

            “That’s kind of fucked up,” Christian said. He grabbed a pillow from the couch, set it in my lap. He lied down in my lap, only to get up a second later and pulled Seth’s half eaten Popsicle right out of his mouth and started eating it. Next he propped his feet up in Seth’s lap.

            Christian is a big baby. Seth was confused about his behavior but mom had explained it to him that all his affection meant was that Christian accepted him and he loved him like a brother. That’s why I’m not jealous the way he his towards Seth. He has never been that way with anyone except for Mickey, mom, dad, and me.

            “She has no manners,” Seth explained to Chris about the crazy girl from the elevator. “She asked Travis to hold the door more than once and never said thanks or acknowledged him. You know how Travis is, Chris, he likes the attention.”

            I grunted in response as Christian laughed. Seth will pay for this later.

            “Oh fuck,” I heard all of a sudden. Chris had his palm across his face for a second. “I totally forgot. There was a man in the lobby, he thought I was Travis and told me to tell you he wanted to see you,” he was talking to Seth. My heart started pulsating at a very abnormal speed. “He said he was your father.” Christian shrugged, completely unaware of the situation. “I’m sorry I forgot.”

A/N

Well, hello. It’s short but this was just to tickle you guys hehehehe. I’ll update soon, no worries.