"For Steve."

"What kinda fun?" She whispered back, the Brooklyn lilt clinging to her words as she tried to hold onto her life.

She felt a hand on her hip slowly move around to her behind, pulling her flush against him as he held her tight.

Peggy's eyes went wide as he pulled her against him, her breath catching in her throat.

"No, no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!"

In her panic, her eyes searched frantically for something, anything that could potentially be her last way out.

She couldn't move. Her body was pinned between the container and her attacker. All she could move was her head.

Her head.

The second the thought popped into her head so went for it.

"How about I- AHHHHHH!"

The Russian's whispers were cut off by his own yell as Peggy turned her head quickly, biting his ear as hard as she could. His hand was off her in less than a second, blood pouring from his ear into her mouth, filling it with a strong metallic taste as it dripped down her chin. He continued yells changing to screams of pain as he yanked himself away from her. Peggy tried not to gag as she spat her blood from her mouth, trying not to think about what could have only been a bit of his ear that followed suit.

"DER'MO! Suka!" SHIT! You bitch!, he shouted, cupping his bleeding ear as the other men stared at her in shock, completely stunned by what had just happened.

"I'm sorry, Sugar. It was only a nibble, promise!" She replied innocently, despite the blood that still covered her chin.

Knife guy did not take that well.

He hobbled back over to her, his leg slowing him slightly. He brought his hand back, and whipped it forward, his palm connecting with her cheek. The sound of the slap was as loud as a clap of thunder overhead, drowning out the sound of her head connecting with the side of the container.

She winced against the pounding in her head as she tried to gather her thoughts.

Peggy slowly turned her head back to the man in front of her. He didn't lunge for her like she thought. In fact he didn't move at all.

He just smiled.

"What?" She asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just if you thought it was going to be bad before-" he shrugged, looking down at the knife in his hands before meeting her gaze with a wicked grin. "- well, let's just say you won't like it."

He nodded to the men either side of her who pinned her tighter, leaving only her head free.

The Russian smiled down at her as he reached up, his hands grabbing hold of her jacket zip as he slowly zipped it down.

"Oh god, no. No no. What did I do. God, Peggy you made it worse. You stupid, stupid girl. You did this. You're the cause of your own demise."

As he began opening her jacket, the polar air hit her chest, feeling like tiny ice daggers stabbing at her lungs, making it harder to breathe.

Knife guy tutted quietly, whispering almost to himself.

"Such a shame."