Helping Perrie (A Jerrie Fanfic)- Chapter 2

(Perrie's POV)

I started to cry as Jade took me in for a comforting hug. I've always loved her hugs. They're perfect- just like her... But god it hurt so much knowing that Ryan was cheating on me. I let myself cry my eyes out as I rested my head on her chest. When I began to settle down a little, Jade said "Babe that's terrible. I'm so, so sorry. How did you find out?". I moved back a little so that I wouldn't be talking to her with my face buried in her shoulder. "Well, *sniff*, he was visiting me last week for the night and he went to use the restroom real quick, leaving his phone on the couch where we had been sitting, and it vibrated. I couldn't help myself. I had to look at who sent it. On the lock screen, it said that he got a text message from someone named Ally Carver saying 'hey babe! miss you lots! when are you free this week? ;)' He came back and caught me looking at his phone. And h-he turned into the most crazy man I've ever seen. Next thing I know, I'm being yelled at by him for being nosy. And he- " I let a sob escape my mouth and buried my face in my hands. The pain of the memory was unbearable. I couldn't bring myself to say what happened next just yet. "Pez, what did he do to you?" she asked me with fear in her eyes. I cringed at the memory and said, "He slapped me right across the f-face and made me promise not to break up with him or else he would h-hurt me even more. And he says that if I told anyone about this, he'll come find me and beat the sh*t out of me. I'm so scared of him, Jade. I don't know what to do."

(Jade's POV)

I couldn't believe what she had just said. I didn't know what to say to help my best friend. All I could do was move over closer to her and give her a shoulder to cry on. I hugged her as she sobbed. "Perrie, babe, we'll figure something out soon but all I know now is that he is a jerk, and you deserve to be with someone so much better than him." She looked up at me with sad eyes and said, "You're just saying that. Obviously I'm not good enough to be the only girl in a man's life". "No, Perrie, I really do mean it. You are an amazing, beautiful, and talented woman. Don't let some a**hole make you feel like you're not." I really did mean every word I said to her. She looked at me, slightly smiling and said, "Thanks babe". I wiped the tears away from underneath her big blue eyes with my thumbs. "You're welcome. Now how about we watch our movie now? We'll figure things out in the morning, don't worry baba". I got up to put the movie Aladdin in the DVD player. I returned to the couch where Perrie had repositioned herself so that she was laying comfortably on the couch, facing the tv. I lied down next to her and we watched the movie until we both fell asleep with our bodies perfectly pressed together.