"I'm hungry." She said as she looked at him.

"Ok sweetheart, i'm going to call the doctor." He said as he walked out of the door. Two minutes later doctor Odelly walked into the room.

"Hi little miss. I see your awake." She said to Katelyn as she walked over to her. "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm hungry." She said as the doctor checked her heart beat. I smiled at her, just waking  up from a coma and all she could think about was food, but I didn't care. I was just elated she was awake.

"Ok hunny. You'll be able to eat soon." She said as she did some other check ups. "I want you to breathe in and out for me at the count of three. One...two...three." she said as she held the stethoscope to her chest and Katelyn did what she was told. "Good job. Now I want you to move you arms up and down and wiggle your fingers.Move your feet up and down and wiggle you toes." The doctor said.

Katelyn did everything according to the doctor as she wrote on her clip board. She then took a flash light and asked Katie to follow the light with her eyes. The doctor turned to Maleek and I and asked us to walk with her towards the door.

"How is she?" I asked as we stopped at the entrance of Katelyn's room.

"She's ok. She's a lucky little girl, she shouldn't have survived that coma, she's a fighter " She said as she looked on her clip board. "However, she would have to come in once a week to do some routine check ups." She said with a smile.

"Can she go home now?" Maleek asked. I turned and looked at him and back at the doctor.

"Not today Alpha. We will keep her overnight just incase." She said to him as she excused herself and walked away. A nurse walked over to us with a tray of fruits and water for Katelyn. We walked into the room and she place the tray infront of her.

"Here you go sweetheart." She said to her with a smile.

"Thank you." Katelyn said while returning the smile.

"We need to talk." Maleek said as he turned to me and walked over to the door.

"I'll be back, ok sweet heart." I said to Katelyn and kissed her on her forhead. I sighed as I reached over to where Maleek was and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What was so important that you had to pull me away from my daughter?" I asked as I starred into his eyes.

"You are both coming home with me tomorrow." He replied.

"No we are not. As soon as 'MY DAUGHTER' is well enough to travel, we will be heading back home." I said in return.

"No you will not! You both will be coming home with me and you will take up your position as my mate and Luna!" He said getting angry.

"I am not your mate or Luna so don't call me that! You lost that privilege the day you rejected me!" I replied.

"I have apologised over and over again for rejecting you. What more do you want from me!" He asked livid. I could see Zane trying to take control.

"I want you to leave us alone! That's what I want!" I screamed at him. His eyes began to turn black and I knew it was a matter of seconds before Zane let loose. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes and they turned back normal.

"Look Nevaeh. You and Katelyn will come home whether you like it or not." He said as he walked over to where Katie was. I stood  at the same spot, shocked and with my mouth wide open not knowing what to say. I turned towards Katie and saw Maleek kissing her on her forhead. He turned around any walked out the door.