11- Zarathos returns

I claim no right or claim to own any of the characters featured in both the Ghost Rider series and/or the Yugioh series as all of the creatures and spells that I am using for the story are actual Yugioh cards from the game. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews at the end to tell me what you think. As I appreciate any and all advise given to me as I also appreciate any help given to me for this story. Thanks!

11 - Zarathos returns

The Orb raced back to the hideout troubled by what he had seen and witnessed. One spirit of vengeance was bad enough but now there was two of them. He had to tell Black Rose right away what he had seen. Screams echoed through the hideout as they were coming from the room that Lillith was in. The mother of all demons was giving birth to the one whom would help destory the Midnight Sons. Power surged through the hideout as Lillith gave one more final push. Her insides spilled out as Zarathos collapsed onto the floor. Sparks errupted from his head as his blue flame surrounded his demonic skull.

"Welcome back to the world of the living. I am the one responsible for bringing you back. My name is Black Rose." replied Mana. Zarathos rose to his feet feeling different than before.

"What have you done to me?" asked Zarathos as Mana simply smiled.

"I have increased your power giving you the power to destroy those whom stand in our way. I will need your help and abilities to bring back Zorc the dark one." stated Mana. Zarathos looked at her stunned.

"Why do you wish to bring my master back to this world?" asked Zarathos.

"Lets just say that I have my reasons. Which I don't have to explain to you. One more thing Zarathos, don't kill the spirit of vengeance, the Dark Rider Atem. We will need him for our plan to work." stated Mana which caused Zarathos to curse. "If you have a problem with this then you can take it up with your master." Mana snapped angerily. Zarathos backed off when he sensed Mana's power.

"Very well Black Rose." hissed Zarathos. The Orb entered the chambers panting heavily.

"Lady Black Rose, they have been destroyed. And there is another spirit of vengeance but this one seems much different from the Dark Rider." replied the Orb.

"What?" shrieked Mana as the Orb shown her what he had seen. Mana and Zarathos watched as Atem and the other spirit of vengeance used their powers forever freeing the tournmented souls and destroying the dark gods. What shocked Mana the most was happened afterward when the two collapsed transforming back into a human form. 'I can't believe it. That human looks like Atemu. They both do. But the one whom holds Atemu's spirit looked much younger and innocent. He is the one that I have to go after. Soon Atemu, you will be mine once again. You won't be able to resist me as I will take you to our side and have you unleash Zorc from where you sent him. Darkness shall reign surpreme.' Mana thought to herself as a wicked smile stretched across her lips.