Chapter 4

Autumn's POV

I was very confused to that man.

I swear, I've just meet him today. And besides hindi ako tanga para makalimutan ang isang lalaking kasing-gwapo niya!

He is really confusing the hell out of me.

I suddenly felt the coldness of the room. I embrace the pillow who's now covering my body. At agad kong iginala ang aking mga mata sa kuwarto.

Spacious indeed. The room have floor to ceiling windows with some grey curtains na sayad sa floor. A chandelier is also hanging right above my head.

The walls have bricks like texture and of course it's a mixture of grey and black in color. Very manly.

Napansin ko rin ang balkonahe, few meters across the king size bed where I am sitting.

All in all the room is
very extravagant. That man must be filthy rich to afford rooms like this.

I decided to get dress. I'll find him.

I collected my red slutty clothes from the floor and wore it. I then hurriedly went to the door.

When I was about to hold the knob, it swung open!

I saw a dark grey pair of an eye. It was him! The man who I was making out a while ago.

"Sorry, I acted as a darn bitter asshole a while ago. I guess it was the alcohol." he said eyeing his shoes while rubbing his hands at his nape.

"No. I'm sorry. I was just startled kanina. Sorry kung naitulak kita." my face flushed in red. Now this is very awkward!

"Nah. It's okay baby. I know it came of so fast." he said now with his gaze fix on me this time. "I brought tequilla. Want to be drunk?" Ngayon ko lang napansin na may dala pala siyang bote ng alak sa isa niyang kamay.

I intently look at the bottle. I suddenly felt a pang of ache in my chest.

Kaya nga pala ako nandito dahil may gusto akong takasan. May gusto akong kalimutan.

I smiled bitterly. "Well of course! Let's get drunk then!"

Hinatak ko siya gamit ang kanyang necktie. A small chuckled escaped from his mouth. How can this man be this sexy?

We're heading to the balcony of the room, wanting ourselves to be wasted as hell.

This might not be the ending which I expected from our love story of Jaxx but atleast I was able to open another door for someone.