chapter one: she's beautiful

Hinata was walking to the training grounds
➖➖➖
"Sasuke, senpai please you have to meet my onee-chan" Said a young girl with brown long hair and lavender eyes 'I hate being me what does this kid want? ' sasuke thought to himself "please, please, please, pretty please senpai " the young girl asked again more like plead the with the raven haired man "No, hyuga I won't, I have better things to do" he replied in a cold tone "hanabi ,hanabi where are you? hanab-" Sasuke stared at the young beauty before him as his thoughts examined her physical body  "wow ,she's pretty no, not pretty gorgeous" not realizing he was saying it out loud "nani" yelled hanabi as she stared at the raven man laughing out loud 'pervert' she thought "geez ,remember she my sister oh, and by the way I TOLD YOU SO!!" Said hanabi "hanabi, there you are" said the worried young beauty "hyuga y-you should go" he said not taking his eyes off the beauty "sasuke, uchiha sasuke" he extends his hand to the dark blue haired beauty "we already know each other sasuke-San " the long haired beauty stated "wait, a minute " he place his index finger to his temple to think "Hyuga her name is Hinata, Hyuga Hinata" screamed Hanabi which made Hinata blush slightly and Sasuke look down at the younger Hyuga "you think I don't know that Hyuga " he looks back at Hinata. "your neji's cousin right? " Hinata nodes before answering "Hai , nii-san would have love to see you again Uchiha-Sama" Sasuke smiled at the formal greeting "please, call me sasuke" extending his hand again and gave a warm smile 'since when does the cold man smile' hanabi thought .

As he touches her soft , gentle, warm hands "well bye Uchiha-Sama I mean sasuke-kun " he smiled once more. "bye senpai" his smiled seem faded in an instant as he heard the younger Hyuga's voice and he walk away leaving the beauty behind smiling as his figure   disappeared walking home

***

she was walking home with Hanabi until she heard a voices from behind "Hina-chan is that you? " she turn around to see a blond boy with ocean blue eyes and a huge grin, with a girl that has jade green eyes and pink hair.

Sorry for not updating but I had no more data love you all really sorry people.....
♋read one of my other books please✴✴

1.hinata and her love
2.the past effects the present
3.arranged marriage
4.Tears, Legend of Hyuga and Uchiha, A hero's shadow (sasuhina trilogy)
5. Yin and yang

Please read them

Oh and I'm writing to new books
konoha high
One shot sasusaku, naruhina,sasuhina and narusaku.

You and i need second Chance

Please guys forgive me, I'm sorry. ☺really sorry I'm extremely sorry.