Book 1 Prologue

Disclaimer :I don't own naruto

Sasuke Uchiha has always been in love with hinata hyuga but because he left, he thought his feelings would disappear but it didn't. So he just gave up hope of ever seeing her beautiful face again. Five years have passed and he was back in the leaf again, thanks to his best friend naruto uzumaki the hyper active knuckle head ninja who is the hokage of the village. And who is dating the woman the young Uchiha loves.

So the Uchiha went for the next best thing or person shall I say, Sakura haruno, who is the head of the medical core, the former head tsunade sama also known as the fifth hokage of village is now known as one of the elders along side a man we all know as a snake the one that destroyed the leaf or even tried countless times but was forgiven because he help in the forth great shinobi war. Just like sasuke did, everyone that help in the war settled down in konoha and naruto has a cousin named karin uzumaki she looks a bit like kushina uzumaki, just take away the glasses and make the hair longer and straight Naruto's mother and Sasuke's were best friends and they both died for someone they loved like kushina died protecting naruto. And Sasuke's mom died protecting Sasuke from his brother itachi even if he didn't know that's how she died - so he could live.

Hinata Hyuga was chosen to be the head of her clan but refused. She said she didn't want to be controlled by the clan elders. They were going to place the Hyuga seal on her when her father stepped in with her younger sister Hanabi who said she'll change her sister mind, begged the elder but Hinata stood up, got her father and sister off a begging poison  and said "I am hinata hyuga I am a strong shinobi and you can't control me I shape my own destiny, make my own choices I am a hyuga one of the elite members, my byukugan is stronger than anyone's in our clan. My father is the head and my sister, if she wants she next in line. My cousin Neji died so I could live and you know the words he told me 'you are the keeper of your destiny not a group of people who think they can decide your fate' " and with that she walked out.

NOT A CHAPTER JUST GIVING YOU IN SITE OF WHAT HAPPENED SO YOU CAN BE READY FOR THE CHAPTERS THAT FOLLOW

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

LOVE YOU LOTS....