Chapter 18. Completed.

Katharine's pov

I ran outside and remembered that we took Cams car. Fuck! I called a taxi and just sat on the curb staring ahead of me. I wasn't crying. I couldn't cry.

I see someone sit next to me and automatically know its Cam.

"Please for-" I interrupted him.

"No no no no! Shut up! Were done." I yelled.

Then my taxi pulled up.

"Please Kat." He said.

"Stop. Don't call me Kat. Only my friends can call me that." I said.

I closed the taxi cab told him were to and left.

...........................................

(2 Days later)

I put everything of Cams in a box in my closet. I want nothing to do with him. Oh and surprise I'm pregnant.

I told Nash, so if your wondering if Cam knows... he does.

He doesn't care. I was at the mall yesterday to clear my mind off of things guess what? He was there too sucking faces with some girl.

No biggie. I'm jealous, but overall I'm disappointed.

.......................................

(1 month later.)

Right now I'm going to the doctors office right now with Nash to check up on my baby.

Yep.

"Nash." I called.

"Whats up?" He said.

"Hows Cameron?"

"Hes doing fine ig. Hes at the house with some blonde girl everyday." he exclaimed.

"Oh."

The lady calls us into the room and sits me on the bed, and then places some cold jell on my belly.

I see something pop onto the screen but I don't see a penis so I'm thinking its a girl.

"Do you want to know the gender of the baby?" She asks.

"Yes." I nod.

"Its a boy. Your baby boy is healthy just take your pills every morning stay on a healthy diet and you should be fine." She says.

................................

(2 months later.)

So I'm 3 months pregnant. You can see my baby bump.

You know Cameron's new girlfriend is pregnant?

Yea they are having a baby girl. Hes staying with her.

I'm seeing someone.

His name is Liam. Hes cute but not cuter then Cameron. Shut up Kat.

I'm watching a show until I hear someone knock on my door.

I check the time 5 pm. Ok.

I walk downstairs and open the door. What do you know? Its Cameron.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Look I know you want nothing to do with me and I accept that but that's still my child in their." he said.

"Cameron what about your other child?" I asked.

He didn't say anything.

I closed the door in his face, walked upstairs to continue watching my show.

.................................

(5 months later.)

I'm 8 months pregnant. This baby needs to get out.

I still haven't forgave Cameron his baby is about 7 months right now I'm guessing.

Nash has a new girlfriend I'm so proud. Shes very sweet. She has brunette hair, and blue eyes.

Right now I'm getting dressed to go to the mall with Liam. We are going to get baby stuff.

After I get dressed I yell for him to come upstairs. I'm living with him in his house.

He has brown hair (Picture him as Taylor lautner) tan skinned and brown eyes.

"Yes babe?" He asked.

"I'm ready to go." I said smiling.

He came over towards me and helped me walk downstairs, and helped me in the car and then we were on our way to the mall.

*Skips car ride*

We arrive at the mall and our just sitting at the food court eating salads because I was craving a healthy snack.

I look around the mall and see Cameron with his new girlfriend and then I see him look over towards Liam and I. He has a look of jealousy.

Hey he cheated on me.

"Lets go Liam."

Even though I miss Cameron. I'm still hurt by what he did.

....................................

(1 month later)

I'm nine months pregnant. Yay! The baby should be coming out soon. I'm eating cereal in the kitchen and then somebody knocks on the door.

I walk over towards the door and open it up and its Cameron.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I miss you!"

"Look if you missed me you would've tried to get me back months ago." I said.

I was about to close the door and then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I fell to the floor and Cameron came barging into the room with a worried look on his face.

"Whats going on?!" he yelled.

"Cam the baby is coming!" I yelled in pain.

Ok

So that's the end of this chapter.

I'm sorry for doing the months later. Its just how I want the story to come out. I don't want every chapter to be about this pregnancy so I made it like this. I hope you enjoy.

Ill update tom. Bye. Love ya!