Chapter 7! Completed.

Katherine's pov

"Kat." I heard someone call me, I looked over and it was Matt.

"What's up?" I said annoyed. I don't want to deal with any of his drama.

"Can you please help me with something? It's very important." He said.

I walked over to him, and he lead me into a bedroom. What the fuck?

"Here it's about my dresser it's broken." He said.

I walked in the room and walked over to the dresser, and I turned around and saw Matt closing the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I just need to say something." He replied.

"What do you have to say with the door closed?"

I knew he was up to something.

"I like you Kat." He said. Each word he said he took a step closer towards me.

"Leave me alone Matt."

I tried to run for the door but he just grabbed me and covered my mouth from yelling for help.

"It will only be a second." He said. "If you yell I'll hurt you, so please don't because I don't want to hurt you."

"You already are." I hissed at him.

He let go of my mouth and started to kiss me. I slapped him and his head bounced up.

"Help!" I yelled.

He then covered my mouth and started to hit me.

The door swung open and Cam came in the room with a red face.

"Leave her alone!" He yelled.

He ran over to Matt and pushed him to the floor and started to beat the shit out of him. Then Nash walked in the room confused as to what was going on.

"Nash get Kat and take her to the car." Cam said.

Nash came over to me and picked me up bridal style and walked me down the stairs. He put me in the car and laid me down and hopped in and laid my head on his lap.

"Shhh everything will be ok." He said.

He rubbed my hair, and shoulder and I started to get tired. So I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body from the long stressful day.