Chapter 2! Completed.

Katharine's pov

I wake up and look on my phone. I had 2 missed calls. One from my dad. I forgot to mention. I basically live alone considering my dads always on business trips, and my moms dead....

The other missed call was from a unknown number. I would call it back but I was lazy. It was about 2 am in the morning. Wow.

I walked to go grab my bag so I could go upstairs to go to sleep but there was a knock on my door. Who the hell could be knocking on my door at 2am!?

I grabbed a banana so I could beat the shit out of whoever it was. I looked through the peep hole but it was the boy from school. Cam? I think, I don't remember. I opened the door and he was all wet. Oh it must have been raining.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed.

"Ok we need to talk." He said walking into my house.

"Wtf! Who are you to be walking in my house. I barely know you, I don't know if you do this with other girls but you sure as hell wont be doing this to me!" I yelled at him.

"You don't remember me?!" He yelled back at me.

What is he talking about?

I gave him a "Does it look like I remember you look?"

"Cam? Does Cammy ring a bell?"

Omg! He's alive!? I thought he died after the crash. He was 8 then. And I was 7. His parents got in a crash and he was in the car. My dad told me he died.

"Cameron? It's you?" I asked.

"Yes Katharine. Its Cameron." He said smiling.

I could feel tears slipping down my face. "Cam!" I yelled.

I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waste.

"What? How is this possible?" I asked.

"Someone saved me from the crash. They took care of me. Katharine I love you!" He said.

Wait what?

"You you love me?" I asked.

"Yes. I love you. I was looking for you ever since I was 9 years old after the crash. I could never find you." He said crying.

"Cam... I think I like someone else. You know the boy with the blonde streak in his hair at school?" I asked.

"Nash???" He corrected.

Wait what?

"'Nash!" I yelled. I hated him.

He always picked on me when we were kids. He was my bully.

"Yes. He has a girl friend anyways." He said.

"Cam why do you like me?" I asked.

"Your beautiful. I love that you know me. I love your facial expressions. I love the way you say my name. I love the way you used to want to tell me things. I love your smile, and your laugh. I love that we had the same sense of humor and I'm hoping we still do. I love the way you care even if its not the care that I want. I love that your never awkward around me. I love how you smell and how it lingers on my clothes. You smell good now actually." I started to laugh at that. " I love your hugs and how they were warm and safe. I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh. I love how your such a geek sometimes. I love that our hands fit perfectly together.  I love that your concerned about me. I love how you make me burst into laughter after everything you say because to me your really funny. I love how you trust me. I love how we were best friends I hope we still are... Or more. I love that I can trust you. I love that I now get to see you everyday. I love that I was able to know you. I love you." Cam said.

I jumped in his arms an gave him a huge kiss on the lips.

"I missed you Cam." I said. We fell on the couch and went straight to sleep.

Okay! So here's another chapter. I hope you like it: 💖