Freds gets free

Fred Woked up. He was in a dark room. He was bloody. He had a large wound on his stomach. It was like a knife has hitted him in his stomach. He walk around in the room and then he find some whisky. He had a matches in his pcket from three dayes ago. So he taked some whisky on the flor and dropped the matches. It exploded a big hole in the wall so he walked out.

- Stewert did you hear that? They said.
- Yeah of course, It is Fred. He had matches in his pocket. So I placed a whisky in his room and Fred dropped the matches in the whisky, Stewert said.

Fred runned upstairs and saw Stewert. Fredhided him self behind a corner.
Stewert talked with the gyes so he didn't saw Fred. Fred was quiet when he hided him self behind the corner. He saw Stewert walks to the corner because he are going to the kitchen.
Fred sroped Stewert when he almost past the corner.
- Kill him, Stewert said.
- Lets talk about this, Fred said.
- Never, They said.
The other gyes came and tried to hit Fred but they missed him, because they where drunked.

After five minutes, all gyes was down. He took a phone from an another pocket and checked where he was and then he called 199.
- Hey I want to talk with the cops, Fred said.
- of course, A computer voice said.
After five seconds the cops answered.
- Hey my name is Fred and I had been taken to a place. Ok can we talk later about this just hurry, Fred said. He was kind of scared because the gyes had guns.
- Where are you. Can you tell us? The cops asked.
- Of course New York Manhattan, Fred said.
- Ok which street? the cops asked.
- Canal street, Fred said.
- In two minutes we are coming, They said and turned of the call.

After two minutes they was In the place Fred is.
- Hey Fred, the cops said.
- Hello, Fred said.

- Do you know who Agent Nilsson is? Fred asked when they checked the crimes.
- Yes. But he is dead now, The cops said.
- This gye here killed Nillson, and his name is Stewert and he killed my friend Mark to, Fred said.
- Ok we gonna take him with us. But this gyes, what have they done to you? one cop asked.
- They have been on the murder Stewerts side, Fred said.
Fred showed a wound on his stomach.
- Stewert had put a knife on my stomach, Fred said. He was angry at Stewert.
- Ok we gonna take him to the station, The cops said again.
- Nice, Fred said and followed them out to the police car.
Fred helped the cops to take the gyes to the police car. The cops called to the station because they needed more cars.

Five minutes after they called was the cops was coming and taked them into the cars.
- Goodbye Fred, They said.
- Goodbye. Thanks fore helping, Fred said.
The cars drived away and Fred taked a bus to Marks house.

Fred walked out the bus and walked to Marks house.
He was hundred meters from marks house and then he saw Amy in the window.
He runned to the house and knocked on the door.
Amy opened.
- Fred, Amy said and give Fred a hug.
- I thinked you was dead, Amy said.
- I'm here, Fred said an give Amy a kiss
- Do you wanna be my boyfriend? Fred asked.
- Yes, Amy said and gives him a kiss on his mouth.

Therty years later

Fred is sixty years and Amy fifty nine years.
thay have Two Old kids. One is twenty years old.
And the second one is twenty one