The man

- I saw a man walked to your house and he weard a black dress and a long hat on his head.
I think he was angry. I heard voices from him and I heard "I hate him", Fred said.
- Ok, tell me more, Amy said.
- Ok. I went to him and talked. I had never met that face before. He said something about  a friends girlfriend. He want his Freind girlfriend and then the man walked to Marks house. Then I walked in in your house and saw Marks body but nobody was there and the window was opened, Fred said.
- Why didn't you go to the police? Amy asked.
- I was at the hospital. I had fell down and my face hitted the ground. After that I woke up at the hospital, Fred said.
- Oh Did that hurt, Amy said
- A little bit Fred laughed
- Ok, Amy said with a smile from her mouth.

Five days after Fred came, a man was outside Amys house.
The man had a black dress and a long hat on his head. He was kind of long, Amy saw him.  Wait is that Marks cheif? The man walked to Marks house.

Amy was kind of scared so she didn't open the door and the man walked away.  
- OMG, Amy Said to her self.
- Thats was close, Amy Said to her self again.
Amy think mark chef was the murder.

One day gone the murder was still on his feet. Amy was thinking.
Then fred came in his Car. The Car was black and it was an Volvo.
Fred walked to our door and knocked.