Nilssons death.

One of the was agent Nilsson.
Nilsson went to Fred.
- Hello. What is happening, Nilsson said
- A man has been shoted outside this house.
- Ok I have be here before and I took a body and place it in a ambulance car. His name was Mark. Do you know him? Nilsson asked.
- Yes. It was my best Freind so I am alsow  Freind with Amy. So I am here to help her.
- Ok. Where is Amy? Fred asked.
- She is calling the ambulance, Fred said.
Fred walked with Nilsson. Fred opened the door in to Marks house.
They walked to Amy.
- The ambulance is coming, Amy shouted.
- Ok, Fred Said
-  Nilsson do you want som cofé? Fred asked!
- Yes, it should be good, Nilsson answered.
Fred walked to the coffee machine and turned on the machine.
Amy walks in, in the kitchen
- Hey Fred, Amy said
- Hey, Nothing new? Fred asked.
- I think it is a man who wants me, but I think he kills people around me because he thinks they love me. So I think you're the next, Amy suggested.
- No I don't think so, Fred said and he been scared but he don't won't to show it.
Fred finished the coffee and walked out to Nilsson.
- Thanks, Nilsson said.
- You welcome, Fred said.
- I heard when Amy talked to you and I want to say. Don't be afraid. I don't think he want to kill you. If he had this plan we gonna arrest him before I kill you, Nillson said.
- Ok, Thanks, Fred laught.
After that a black came to Marks house. He opened the door to the car and closed it.
The man had a black dress. He saw Amy in the window and I runned to the corner and there he is hided. He saw Nilsson came out from the door and talked with Fred.
The man put up a gun and a suppressor and put on it on the gun. The man saw. It was a agent. So the man pointed the gun to Nilsson and shoted him
- Nillson, Fred shouted.
Amy walked out and saw Nillsons body. He had a shot in his head.
The man think to kill Fred but then Fred look to the corner and saw a man in a black dress.
- Hey, Fred shouted.
Fred didn't see his face, but he runned after him because he know that is the murder.
- Fred, Amy screamed.
Fred ignore Amy because he want arrest the murder.
The man climbed up to Marks house selling. Fred came after.
- Stop, Fred said.
- Never, The man said and pick up a gun with a suppressor and pointed the gun on Fred.
- Goodbye, The man said and tried to shot him but then a police shot the man in his arm.
-What? Amy, Fred shouted.
- Yeah, i called the cops, Amy shouted.
- Nice, Fred shouted.
The man pointed the gun on Fred and shoted him, and the cops.
- Fred, Amy climbed up on the roof.
- I am in live, he shoted my in my stomach, Fred said.
- Stay in live,please, Amy said. She was sad.
- It's not the dangerous place in my stomach because it's nearly me hip, Fred said.
The man put on a balaclava on his head and took Fred because he don't want anyone to see who he is.
- Don't take my Freind, Amy said and kneed him on his leg. The man jumped off the roof and grabbed Fred by the arm. Fred followed the man down and landed on his feet.
- Come on bitch follow me into my car or i shot you in your head, The man said.
- Ok, I follow you into the car, Fred said frightened.
- Goodbye Amy I have no choices. I won't dye, Fred said
- It's ok, Amy said and came and kissed Fred on his check.
The man hitted Fred in his face
- That's my girl, The man said and putted him in the car and drived away.

Fred had a case on his head because the man don't want Fred see the way.
Fred came in in a room, it was dark for him because he has a case on his head.
The man putted of the case on Freds head. Fred was really bloody because he has been shoted. The man stooped that to blood with duckt tape.
- So. What do you know about Amy, The man said.
Fred didn't say something but then he saw four another gyes around him self.
It was Marks old friends.
They had betrade Mark.
- What. Philip, Steve ,Sam, Alvin. Why are you gyes here? Fred said.
- We are working for Amys old boyfriend, They said
- Why are you killing people around Amy? Fred asked.
- No, Stewert did it, They said
- Who is Stewert? Fred asked.
- Amys old boyfriend, They said,
Fred saw Stewert came in. He had a gun in his right hand.
Stewert came and taked a rope and he tied Fred.
- Stop, Fred said.
- Waint it was you who killed Erik.
- Of course it was, I killed Mark allsow, Stewert said and started to torture Fred.
- If you kiss her again or call the cops I gonna rip of your as and shot you in your head bitch, Stewert shouted and laught