#32

Lying on the ground right there, was none other than my bestfriend Scarlett.

"OH MY GOD SCARLETT!" I shrieked.

"You know her?" Wesely asks in confusion

"She is my bestfriend!"

***
In the hospital

"She is losing a lot of blood." The doctor said.

After we checked the blood unfortunately both of us has different type of blood and so as Wesely. Wesely called people but no one seem to have the same one so our last hope is Hendry. After he waited a few rings Hendry finally answered.

"Hey." Hendry greeted

"Come to the hospital right now. We need your help." Wesely started

After exchanging information Wesely ended the phone call.

"So?" I asked

"He'll be here in 20 minutes."

***
30 minutes later.

Hendry's blood match and after the transfusion he ate. A lot.

We thanked him before he left

***
1 month later.

I'm in the hospital with Wesely because apparently Scarlett is in coma.

But suddenly Scarlett's eyes were opened.

"Scarlett?" I asked

"Hey Sorry Dory." She replied smiling

I burst out crying.

"SCARLETT? Why?? Why did ypu leave?! Why Scarlett?" I cried

"Ssh..." Wesely hugged while patting my shoulder

I cried and cried. The doctor came in and told us she needed to rest.

After the situation cool down the doctor went out.

"Dorothy.." she said nodding her chin to Wesely.

"Can we talk just the two of us?" I asked Wesely.

He just nodded and went out.

"Okay.. Don't freak out. Don't ever freak out. Don't talk and let me explain everything. Don't comment, cut or anything else." She started.

"I.. I have been taking drugs."

Oh My God..

"Don't talk yet. Yes I have been taking drugs. I went to this party a few months ago and they give it to me. After I tried it once it just.. It just made me feel good. So that's what I did. I tried more. But then the drug dealers were caught by the cops. And they were chasing after me. So I ran away. I kept hiding because they don't actually know anything about me but they know mt face. Long story short I saw cops and I hid on that cliff and when I heard noises I climbed on the tree. Well basically my body couldn't hold myself and I ended up falling."

She was thinner.

"Please don't hate me." She pleaded

I hugged her tightly "There is no way that I would I ate you Scarlett. I love you so much and I'm happy you confessed to me about it." I cried

After out crying marathon I told her everything from the start and she told me about her hiding.

Just then we heard the door open and it was Hendry and Wesely.

"Hey." Hendry greeted

"Hey. So Scarlett, this is Hendry the person who gave you the blood." I said

"Thank You" Scarlett smiled to Hendry

"Don't mention it." Hendry smiled back

Ooo.. What's this *evil smirks*

After we said our goodbyes we were heading home and Wesely was bringing me home. Then I realised it's not to my house.

"Where are we going?" I asked while checking the time which is 6 pm.

"You'll see." He smiled

We stopped at the beach. And like during my birthday, he held my hand to the cliff. We sat down there but him not letting go of my hand.

"Dorothy.." He started.

"YES! " I yelled before he finished and hugging him.

"How did you know that I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend?" He asked hugging back

"I love you." I murmured

Wait. What did I say?

"What was that?" I felt him smirking againts my hair.

"Nothing." I said looking down.

"I love you too." He said putting my head up and kissing me.

I will always love you.