I used all the muscles in my hand to try to show the lady I was ready to get my wrist cast off.

I was currently at physical therapy and Miss Rhonda was the lady that determined things like this in the Orthopedic clinic, which was attached to the physical therapy building.

She examined it for awhile as she precisely told me how and what to move while she looked at it and held it a couple times.

After that, I was waiting with my physical therapist Mike and Zechariah for her to determine if I could get it off now while she wrote some thing.

Seconds later, she was on her clipboard writing something while I eagerly sat ontop of the parchment paper before she looked up at me.

"You still have a couple more days honey" she said to me.

I let out a "held-in" breath.

Dammit.

I looked up at her.

"Thank you Miss Rhonda" I said smiling to her while holding my good hand out to her before she shook my it while smiling.

"Anytime sweetie" she said with a warm smile that softened my mood up.

I readjusted my sling before I stood up slowly with the help of Zechariah.

I feel like my chest is healing but just slowly.

For the most part, I think I was healing pretty well for someone who had the injuries of a high speed car crash.

I was still so tired and sore from physical therapy that I just wanted to sleep for the rest of the day.... But at the same time that's not saying much because I get tired so fast since my body is so weak and sore right now.

I said bye to Mike and everybody else at the clinic before Z and I slowly walked to Alisha's car.

Z and Alisha switched cars before she went to work earlier today so I could get in the car easier since Zechariah's Jeep, including my own car... seems to be a million feet in the air when it comes time to getting in and out of it.

But I feel like I'll be able to get in and out of it within my next couple of physical therapy sessions.

I just believe in myself like that.

I currently had on one of my old basketball warm up long sleeves and comfortable grey sweatpants.

Zechariah... Being my super concerned baby that he is.... Came to my side to make sure I didn't hit anything when he helped get in the car easy and smoothly.

Once I got settled, I was too tired to put my seat belt on and it was on my left side which was my bad side so I couldn't try even if I wanted to.

I breathed out as he gently and carefully put the seatbelt on me.

It was so frustrating to not be able to do anything for myself.

I couldn't even sleep by myself....

I had a nightmare last night and Alisha had to wake me up out of it

I breathed out at the thought as he walked around the car and to his door.

We eventually got back to the hotel and Zechariah was going to place my zip up on me before I got out so I could put my hoodie on like usual but I decided against it for this one time because I was suddenly getting hot and I didn't want to hide my face anymore.

Ky was waiting for me because today was the day that he was visiting me for a place other than the hospital.

He texted me earlier telling me that he would be waiting in the hotel lobby but not to rush.