First Date

(Ryan's P.O.V)

So I came out... Wow I never thought that would happen.. Anyways now that I was out I decided to make the most of my relationship with Lucas. I don't care about what people think anymore. All I know is that if it wasn't for Lucas I probably would be marrying Jessica. I wanted to do something with him so I called some people, made some plans and decided to take Lucas on our first date.

It started off like every other date. We went out to eat. I took him to this really fancy restaurant in the city. 

"This place is really expensive you didn't have to do this Ryan." Lucas says I open the passenger side of my car. 

I kiss him on the lips and tell him, "I want this to be special, really special." He blushes and we walk into the restaurant. As we walk into the restaurant some people give us some looks. A couple kids from the local collage point at us and I flip them off.  The waiter comes to the table and asks for our order, I get steak and Lucas gets pasta.

"This is amazing Ryan, you really out did yourself." I look at him and am about to respond when the waiter comes over with the bread and salad.  We finish our dinner and I order dessert for us. Then the check comes.... I already had talked to the restaurant so the bill came out to what they said they would charge me, but Lucas wanted to pay and was trying to convince me. Eventually we settled on he could tip the waiter..

We left the restaurant and got back into the car. "You ready for part two?" I asked him. He looked at me with wide eyes. 

"There's more?" He asked. I just grinned as I drove us to our next stop. I had a beautiful set up down at the football field he was going to love it. We pulled up to the school, and he looked at me. "What are we doing here?" He asked as he opened the car door. I look at him and just smile and walk towards the field. He runs after me and I grab his hands as we walk up the walkway through the trees. Part two took the longest to make happen. I had to beg Coach Etter to give me the field for the night, promising to do extra laps tomorrow during practice. It would all be worth it as soon as he saw it. 

"Oh my god.." Lucas muttered as he saw what I had done. The far left end zone was covered by a white sheet and a projector was in the middle on the area. On the ground were 2 blankets, a picnic basket, and a cooler. We walk over and I motion for Lucas to sit on the blanket. I walk over to the projector and turn it on. Then in about 10 seconds the title screen for "The Notebook" appears on the screen. 

I look at Lucas and grin, "Wanna watch a movie, love." He blushes and I do as well that's the first time I've ever called him anything but Lucas. 

"Ryan, this is my favorite movie.. You did this all for me?" I look up at him with a loss of words and just smile. I sit down next to him and put the other blanket on top of us. He rests his head on my chest as Ryan Gosling's face appears on the screen. "YOU'RE SO LONELY!" Lucas shouts at him as the opening credits continue. This was the best date I've ever been on, and I'm glad it was with Lucas.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Wow it's been a while.... I'm so sorry for no updates, but I've been so busy lately... Anyways I'm on vacation right now so I'm gonna try to get out a few chapters this weekend, so stay posted.

Until Then,

Keep on reading!

Sam/Chappy21101