Chapter 10- Never have I ever

"Good to see you finally decided to show up!" Ryan yelled across the woods.

We all giggled as we made our way across the woods. They were all sitting around a small bonfire, shoving their faces with snacks.

Like we said we would in the car, we used our "cute walk". Which is just us swaying our hips a little more then usual. But of course, Rose being the ungraceful person she is, tripped and almost fell on her face.

Luckily Shane was there to catch her. We all giggled as they just stared at each other for a while. They are so going to date.

We made our way around them and Rachel went to hug Chase. We all ended up sitting on the same log, on the opposite side of Josh. Thank God.

We sat in silence for a while before Ryan broke it. "So.. Do you guys want to play a game?" He asked smiling.

A bunch of mumbling went around and I guess Ryan took that as a yes. "Great!" He said cheerfully. "What game should we play?" He asked scanning over all of us.

For the first time of being here, Josh spoke up. "Lets play 'Never have I ever'." He looked around to all of us to see if It was okay. But he stopped to eye me down and smirk.

Obviously not noticing the awkwardness, Grace asked "How do you play?" I'm not sure if any of the guys noticed, but all of the girls did when Grace began to blush because Ryan looked her way.

"We all get in a circle, which we already are, and get 10 chips. Basically we go around in a circle and say 'Never have I ever' and ask a question after. If you have done what the question asks, you eat the chip. If not, you leave the chip. Who ever has the most chips at the end, has done the least things." He explained sending a smile around the group.

We all nodded and Shane began to pass the chips around. When we got all of our chips Rose asked, "Who wants to go first?" A guy named Kyle raised his hand.

"Never have I ever had my first kiss." I just sat there as every single other person in the group ate a chip. They all looked at my like I had four heads.

Should I just eat a chip? Ooh, I do want a chip. No. I have to be honest.  I thought eyeing my chip.

I suddenly remembered that everyone was looking at me, and said "Oh come on! What do you expect? Every single one of you know my standards. I rolled my eyes, trying to shake everyone's stares off.

They eventually decided to let it go and Ryan asked the next question. "Never have I ever been arrested." The only guy that ate a chip was Shane, which was expected. But what they didn't expect was for my friends and I to eat a chip.

We began to giggle at all of their crazed stares. "How- when- why...?" Josh began to ask, crinkling his nose in concentration. We laughed at how confused he was when Shane began to smile.

Rose looked to him and he said "I think you just got 20 times cuter." She blushed and he winked and Grace decided to tell the story.

"So you got arrested for trespassing?" Ryan asked holding back his laughter. "Hey! Those puppies were cute!" I defended us, laughing.

When we finally controlled our laughter Rachel spoke up. "MY TURN!" She screeched wiggling in her seat. Chase then sighed walked over and wrapped his arms around her trying to hold her down.

He looked over to us with a tired face and said "You gave her sugar didn't you?" We all nodded, giggling and he sighed.

"Okay babe, what's your question?" Chase asked Rachel in a soothing tone, still attempting to calm her down. And it worked. She melted into his arms and buried her face in his neck.