swiveled life

I wonder how many years its going to take to rebuild and recreate an image where I stand unshackled and guilt free.
Where I stand without being blamed for no apparent reason.
I'm tired and fed up of defending and depicting a better picture of myself.
I have never taken a weapon in my hand nor have I given it to someone in my family and yet the blood of innocents shed, bends my shoulders down when I step out.
What the world trying to prove me is exactly what I don't get.
My ways are blocked and if I speak up against it then I would be taken down by voice of the masses screaming that your faith has murdered innocents.
But what do I exactly do with people whose mindset has created havoc and they hide their barbarity in the name of faith. How bitterly have they deceived my faith.
I want to escape this blame game and I never wanted to become a part of this chaos.I was dragged into this like the rest of 1.6 billion people sharing the same faith were.
I'm not victimizing myself but I am losing the energy to fight against this which leaves nothing behind in me and stereotypes me as a murderer. My countrymen hate me and they want a Government which wipes me and the like of me out of their country.
It isn't my country anymore because I'm a murderer now and I am someone who can blow anything up.
My faith will never change because I know what my holy book teaches and what I'm supposed to do in this world. I will never kill anyone except the evil which resides inside me.
I Will collaborate with the government in wiping us out and I'm ready to live in exile and feed upon hope that my country men live in peace and prosperity and free from the destructive nature which I never posessed and the destruction which I never caused.
Adil Haneef