9

I'm back after the MAMA tsunami and 2ne1's appearance sent me straight to heaven! Okay another chap I guess?

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
if you want to skip, look for another warning sign few pages ahead. it will end there, thank you!

KYUNGSOO POV

He carries me to the bed and both of us flop onto it. I immediately try to take over, twisting and turning so I can sit on him but he's way stronger. He pins me down and I continue to squirm to free myself but he refuses to let go.

He smirks, "You know, I told you that I dont mind if you want to top me but I think, not tonight"

"Why not"

"Just because...." He looks head in the space, pretending to think of an answer but I already know why.

"Well then, maybe you wanna go get that lube first— ngghh" I grunt when I feel his bulge against my hips as he moves to get off the bed.

He looks down at me from the edge of the bed, already standing, "I'm sorry hehe"

I roll my eyes and quickly sit up straight to watch him find the bottle in his luggage. The one that his own dad bought him. That's weird to think of but hey, saved our time to go buy one.

I'm not experienced at all in this so fingers crossed, I hope I'll do well and that Kai can take the lead.

Kai puts the red tube up in the air and wriggles it, "I found it!!"

"Wow thank God" I sarcastically reply, chuckling when he makes a face. He's annoyed by it.

He literally runs back to the bed, jumping right on it and the bed shakes because of him. It might break if he dont stop now.

"Hey are we here to wreck the bed?"

"Hell yeah?" Kai gives me a look that screams 'what else do you think we're gonna do?'

"I mean, yes, but not with jumping up and down" I pull his hand so he will stop jumping and kneel down, "Come here"

I push myself up to meet his lips and when it does, it feels as if there are sparks from a loose active wire. The one that can electrocute you. He smiles against the kiss and I try to deepen the kiss.

"You taste good" He mumbles, busy sucking on my lips.

"Back at you" I push him down so he will be lying fully on the bed and get on top of him.

I just hope he dont complain how heavy I am right now because if he does, I'm giving him the blue balls treatment. And technically, myself too.

"You're hard" He looks down, I think he's trying to see through my pants, "You're so damn hard, Soo"

"You can feel it?" I blush as I feel the embarrassment shooting up.

"You're literally sitting on me, what do you mean?"

I ignore his remark and start to move my hips back and forth slowly. The sensation kicks in almost instantly, nothing like what I expected. I thought of taking it easy but the feeling of few grinds already takes me off the chart.

"You okay?" He rubs my arms as I throw my head back, taking in the bliss till I cant no more.

"Oh my God this is nice"

"Here, move to the back a little baby" Kai guides my hips to the back, and I gasp when I feel another hard thing just beneath me.

"Is that a fucking rock?" I look down at his obvious bulge, it is so freaking hard you have no idea! And I'm sitting on top of it!