3

D.O POV

I curse mentally when I realise I didnt have my suitcase in here, meaning I have no clothes to put on. Heading to what seems like another chamber of the bathroom, it is a walk-in wardrobe! Kai already has his clothes hang at his part of the wardrobe and mine is still empty.

There is only one bathrobe hanging in mine. Great, at least I dont have to walk out in a towel only.

Heck, it should be fine since we're both men. Isnt men always comfortable taking clothes off around each other? But no, not with Kai. He makes me self-conscious the most right now and Lord knows what he has in mind.

I aint risking shit.

I quickly put on the bathrobe and head out of the bathroom, immediately taken back by the dim bedroom. Kai is already sleeping on the bed, his body folded like a small baby on his side.

"Aw, cute" I chuckle to myself and slowly walk closer to him.

There is this unknown energy that makes me want to see him closer and just touch that handsome face. I wonder why he agreed to marry somebody he didnt know? He could find a girl that suits him. Somebody sexier, or prettier.

Could also have kids on his own.

"Hey, am I that handsome?" He looks up at me with sleepy eyes but that caught me off guard asf

I flinch and automatically, my left hand clenches on my robe tightly, "I-I am sorry, did I disturbed you?"

"Not that I mind, baby" He rubs his eyes and yawns, quickly sitting up to stretch his body, "I see that you're done showering"

Poor Kai, he must be hella tired from the wedding and driving all the way here.

"Yeah, I'll just go put on some clothes"

Before I can turn around, he holds onto my hand, "Is that a need?"

Unbelievable. He can switch to that from the moment he wakes up! That's a fucking talent.

" Excuse me? IT'S IMPORTANT . MORE THAN MY LIFE "

I walk away, pulling my hand away and drag my luggage with me into the bathroom. Might as well, hang up my clothes too.

"Babeee where are you going?" I can hear him whining like a big baby, "Dont leave me alone again! I'll fall asleep"

"Just sleep, Kai. You're tired" I peek my head out the door before closing it, "I'm gonna go get changed and organize my clothes"

"Do it laterrrr" He kicks his legs under the thick comforter, "It's time to cuddle! And why would you change in there?"

"You installed a walk-in wardrobe in here for a reason, Kai"

" No, its wet. Just do it here "

"You're really a big whiny baby" I giggle, cant handle that much of a cuteness already. And he did that while being naughty too, I mean how?

"I promise I wont look!" He covers his eyes with his hands but I can see those visible gaps in between of his fingers.

"See ya later!" I raise my voice a little before closing the door shut, "And you have to go shower!"

"How do I do that when you locked the door! Let me in!"

Kai POV

It literally took us another good hour to settle down. I had my shower while yelling for him to come in and him yelling at me to close the fucking door.

It was so funny to see how frantic he could get when I refused to close the door and got straight into shower.

He climbs onto the bed while I pat on my night moisturizer, "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?"