owT

Zayn
"Wake up you cock." I heard Louis say, shaking me into consciousness.

"Where am I?" I mumbled, blinking violently.

"In your bed you lazy piece of shit. Hope you slept good, it's not like you had a big night last night Mr.no-show." Louis said.

"Actually I think I saw Jesus last night." I admitted, remembering the bloke I saw in my back garden.

"What kind of drugs did you do without me?" Louis asked.

I sat up, staring at him as I tried to remember how I got into bed last night.

"I didn't do any drugs. Did...you see anyone when you came in?" I frowned.

"No, Zayn. Who am I going to see other than you?" He scoffed.

"I saw someone in my back garden last night." I said.

"Like a burglar? Who...apparently looked like Jesus?" He frowned.

"No he....never mind. Guess it was just a dream." I mumbled, looking at my lap.

Probably one of the strangest dreams I ever had.

"Hey, how'd you get in my house?" I asked, looking back at him.

"I had a key made for myself. Didn't I tell you?" Louis asked.

I stared at him for a moment.

"No, Louis, you definitely failed to inform me of that." I said, wondering when the hell he got my house key to make a copy of it.

"You said I could stay here whenever I needed, don't you remember that?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah, you were partially drunk and running from some woman who's boyfriend you had sex with." I said, remembering that hectic night very clearly.

Louis passed out not long after I got him inside, and I stayed up all night worried that woman would come break the door down and kill us.

"I didn't ask for a bloody recap, Zayn. Come make coffee I need a pick me up." Louis said, getting up from my bed.

I looked up at him, noticing that he still had specs of glitter in his hair.

As I followed him into the kitchen, I paused, thinking that I heard something fall in my bedroom.

"Think you could make some breakfast too?" Louis asked from the kitchen.

I took a moment to look back toward my bedroom before I turned and went into the kitchen.

"No, I'll make you coffee, that's it." I said, walking over to the coffee pot.

I glanced out of the window, noticing the massive hole in the ground in my back garden.

It looked as if something had crashed there.

I frowned, stepping closer to the window and looking for pieces of whatever made the hole.

"Louis come look at this." I said quietly.

"I've seen plenty of windows before Zayn. It's lovely." He said from where he sat at the table.

"No, it wasn't a dream. That man I saw left...well....something left a hole in the back garden. Whatever he was in crashed back there." I said.

Louis came and stood beside me, looking at the damage.

"How the hell could a car make a hole like that?" He frowned.

"It wasn't a car....and I don't think he was.....I just don't know." I sighed, feeling confused.