Make Believe

EWWW I'm sorry I haven't updated in Jesus knows how long! I hate myself sometimes, you guys do too. ANYWAYS, here's aother chapter, it's gunna start something here. It's kinda cute IDK. 

-Kikixx

Harry's P.O.V (switch it up for once, eh?)

Louis was one to worry. Every little cough sent him over to me in a heartbeat. When I fell ill the day prior, he did everything for me.

That's why I love him.

That's why I kissed him.

Knowing this, that Louis puts all of his attention on me when I needed the slightest of help, sparked an idea. We had this week off, and I was going to get as much of Louis as I possibly could.

*********************************************

"Hey LouBear," I whined. "My head hurts a lot." 

I gave him my best pained expression and he jogged over to my side.

"Do you need some tea, HazzaBear? I'll get you some pills and water for that headache, don't move!" He kissed my forehead and skipped his way over to the kitchen. 

I chuckled at it all; how he had fell for it, the way he left. However, I also felt a soft spot for the older lad because no matter how small, no matter how much I whined, he still helped me with a smile. 

I laid back in bed and giggled. 

My head was perfectly fine.

I felt like I could swim to Africa and back, in fact!

But, I wanted Louis, so the act had to continue. 

When he returned, so did my pained expression. I looked up at him and gave him a soft smile. "Thanks, Lou."

I took the pills and the water. The water I drank, but the pills I quietly tucked away in a drawer. It probably isn't healthy to consume them unless they were actually needed. 

I patted the empty space beside me. "Lou, I want to cuddle."

A bright pink appeared on his cheeks and he shyly walked over and slid in next to me. I turned to him, grabbed his waist, and pulled him in closer. This only caused him to blush harder. My head was nuzzled into the crook of his neck, and I couldn't help but take in his scent.

"mmm, Lou, you smell good," I yawned.

The warmth of his body seemed to drain all of the energy that I had.

"Nap time?" I asked him.

"Yea Haz. You seem tired. Do you want me to stay here?"

"Yea, of course."

"Mkay, night Hazza," he whisphered, ad planted another soft kiss on my forehead.

xx

This chapter is dedicated to one of the strongest people I know. She was hurt, but she refused to take sorry crap from people. She was one to fall, dust herself off, and get back up on her own. LOVE YOU JAY, I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.