Father

I awoke to a burning pain in my head. I sat up slowly realizing I was in a gray bedroom. It was one where I grew up. My wounds were bandaged and I was wearing a new black hoodie and shorts. Flashbacks of what happened the day before flashed through my mind.
I leaned against the headboard when I realized I wasn't alone.
"Father. I made it home," I whispered looking at my adoptive father as he walked towards me slowly.
"Oh Amora. I thought you were dead. Now let's move on," my adoptive father said emotionless like usual towards me. He began moving out of the room with his snake like body.
"Yes father," I said standing up ignoring any pain I felt like I was taught to. I followed him.
"Where have you been all this time?" Orochimaru asked me.
"The village hidden in the leaves had captured me. I was in their custody," I said plainly as I walked behind him.
I knew he planned to take over the village for a long time.
"Talking about the village hidden in the leaves. I need you to be a part of a team. The village of sound team for a special test. I have a plan to take over. You may be able to get some revenge. I know you will enjoy that," Orochimaru said as we reached outside into the daylight.
I let my eyes adjust to the light around me. I calmly looked around taking a breath. I remembered so much of how I ended up with my father.
"Get her!" They shouted as I ran with some money for food that I stole.
I ran to a gray subtle alley as I felt my hunger take control. The men cornered me. I tried to hold it in, but the curse of my power was too much. Before the first punch was taken my eyes turned red.
"Monster!! The blood wing clan!!" The men said frightened as they recognized my jutsu. It was before anyone that knew was killed.
My powers took control and in a instant they fell down to the dirt floor dead. Their flesh became pale and drained
"I like you kid. How about some revenge for what they have done to you? For being a monster" A mysterious man said appearing out of no where.
I wasn't afraid of myself for the first time in my life. The man's eyes and tongue seemed different, but I didn't care. I felt like he was like me. He didn't see me as a monster.
"You aren't afraid?" I asked confused. I stood up looking at him wiping a red liquid from my meal away from my mouth.
"I see potential and power. I can't be afraid of that. How about you be my weapon? Come with me?" He said emotionless.
I finally had a purpose. Something to live for. Which is why I followed him ever since that day. Something in his eyes told me to. The reason why he became my father and I started training.
Ever since that day I followed him. I knew I didn't have to follow him, but it was purpose I wanted to live with. I knew our emotion was separate from our work, but I had to think of him as a father all this time.
Even when our plans didn't work and I was captured, I knew I belonged somewhere. It made me feel needed.
A breath of fresh air with the smell of white iris's took me back into reality. The once busy village was now empty since the villages hidden in the leaves had hidden and destroyed my kind. I knew they thought of me as dangerous and a monster.
I looked to the sky finally happy I felt home again. I looked towards my father who had the same expression as usual on his face.
"I want you to take the chunin exams like we have spoke of before. I'll send you with the sound team, but before you go. You can't use any of your special attacks unless I tell you to. I want you to be careful. The chunin exams are important to this mission. Keep your identity a secret. I promise there will be room in this mission for revenge," he said turning to me.
"Yes I accept the mission. When are the exams?" I asked
"Next week now you must be on your way to travel back to the village hidden in the leaves for the test. You must walk there so it may take a week. I will join you, but I will travel alone. Your background story is here if they ask. Your team will meet you there as well. Now be off.," he said passing me a scroll along with a bandanna to pretend to be a genin.
I placed the bandanna on to focus on my mission.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi thanks for reading. Sorry this chapter isn't that interesting, but there will be a interesting thing coming up. Please vote and comment so I can make this story a priority.