First stuffing

Michael sat alone in the hotel room while his bandmates were at the gym. He was lying in bed watching tv when he heard his stomach growl.

"Well, I guess it's time for room service!" Michael said to himself.

He called and ordered a six pack of Coca-Cola, two large pizzas, one order of macaroni and cheese, and four extra large chocolate chip cookies. He figured his three friends would be back soon and they could all share.

20 minutes later there was a knock at the door and Michael quickly opened it. He took the food from the employee and gave him a nice little tip.

Since there were no tables in the room, Michael decided to set the food on his bed. Just as he finished putting everything down, his phone vibrated on the bedside table.

Calum: hey we just went out shopping, won't be back for a few hours just wanted to let you know!!

Michael didn't know what to do. He couldn't just let the food get cold and go to waste, could he?

"I guess I could try to eat it all myself..."

He started out with the pizza. He was getting full after the first few slices but he wanted to see how much he could eat.

He managed to finish the first pizza and was already halfway through the second. His stomach puffed out a little more with each slice. He had already gone through two cans of soda.

By the time Michael finished the second pizza, he was so bloated that his shirt has ridden up past his belly button. He chugged another can of soda to help his thirst from all of the pizza. He poked his stomach and his finger sunk in a little bit.

"I still have some room left." Michael said as he reached for the macaroni and cheese.

He started to slow down once he had finished 3/4 of the bowl. He was so stuffed that his stomach was the size of a soccer ball. He was moaning and rubbing his tummy when he saw he still had the cookies left.

"I'm so full... But I wonder how big I'll be if I finish everything."

He opened another can of coca-cola and took a few sips before taking a bite of the first cookie. His belly was running out of room for everything. Michael quickly finished the rest of the cookies and soda hoping that it would feel better if it all went into his stomach at once. His belly was now a little larger than a basketball. His shirt was now resting on top of his full belly and he couldn't get it to go down any further. He moaned as he rubbed his tummy in soothing circles hoping to ease the pain. Even through the shots of pain and his stomach throbbing, there was something about it that made Michael enjoy it.

"This feels nice," He hiccuped. "I should do this more often."

__________________

hiii, okay so I really suck at writing but I wanted to give this a try. I'm also terrible at coming up with ideas so if anybody has a request it would be greatly appreciated!!