T W E L V E

2 years later..

( This is a dream FYI )

I was in my old town. In the middle of a crowded sidewalk. I kept looking around for someone, but I didn't know who I was looking for. Until I found him. His piercing green eyes found mine. He started walking towards me fast. So I started running. I ran hundreds of blocks what it seemed like. But it felt like I wasn't moving, like I was moving closer, and closer to him. I couldn't run any longer, his long arms wrapped around my body, pulling me away. I screamed as he pulled me into his car, but everyone ignored me. I was tucked into the trunk, he drove and drove back to his house. He opened the trunk, carried me over his back. We got inside, he threw me into a dark room. I couldn't see anything, until I felt a sharp pain in my neck. He cut me. He cut me. I screamed, and he started laughing the last thing he said was, " Sorry Love....."

I opened my eyes, to find myself drenched in sweat. It was only a dream I thought to myself. I walked out of my bed to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror for a second. I looked different. Under my eyes were dark bags. I haven't slept for a long time. Every chance I get the same nightmare comes into my mind. 

I go back into my room, and sit at my desk. I looked outside my window. Its been 2 years since my mom and I moved from the U.K back to the U.S. It was a better choice. He had so many connections that if I got out of the house, I could be back in the same situation I was in before.

My mom was awake already for some reason she is usually asleep 6 in the morning on Saturdays. I walk into the living-room. She is sitting on the couch watching T.V. 2 months ago my mom got a surgery for her legs, she can walk now. Miracle to be honest. Anyway, I sat next to her. Until I heard his name, " Harry Styles has now been realized on good behavior.." I stopped listening from then on. My hands started trembling. My mom looked over at me with tears eyes, " sweetheart I'm sorry." I got up from the couch, and walked outside, I need to walk for a bit.

The good thing about moving to New York is that you can walk anywhere. The cold air hit my skin like an attack. I looked down the street and started heading to central park. Hopefully I can get my mind of things for a while.

Harrys pov.

" Heres all of your crap." The officer rudely said as I grabbed my stuff from the clear bin. I started walking to the door. And for the first time, in a long time, I feel happy, free, tons of emotions crawling over me.

The bright sun shown in my eyes like a big light build. It felt nice to feel fresh air on my skin. The first thing that popped into my mind was Lilly.

I walked over to a small diner, to order some food. In my wallet I have about 100 bucks from before I was arrested. I ordered some chicken soup. I ate it in about 2 seconds. So much better than prison food. I looked up too the T.V to find Lilly sitting next to the talk show lady, ' Ellen ' talking about her book. She wrote a book? It's called ' 2 months ' is this about the 2 months we spent. I really thought she enjoyed it, I thought very wrong. I loved her and I still do. I need to see her.

Lillys pov.

The park was relaxing I guess, I just have been thinking a lot. I'm going to NYU this fall, and I'm not sure if i really want to go. Its been really hard for me just to go outside of the house, how am I going to go to collage for 4 years. I'm not sure, but my father went to NYU before he moved to the U.K and I want to follow his foot steps. Just a lot on my mind.

Harrys pov.

I kept watching her interview. she said she is attending NYU this fall. My mid exploded with an idea. I know after the whole sex slave thing she wont ever talk to me or give me a second chance, so why not someone else go for me. I've decided to disguise my self as a 19 year old collage student named Edward which is my middle name. This is the only way I can get close to Lilly, I need to hear her soft voice again.

Hey guys Im back!! Soo sorry I haven't updated for the past 2 weeks, or something like that. I am really busy at school, and I have been figuring out how the story is going to end up. And Im really excited for whats going to happen soon! Love you guys!! Remember to vote/comment it means so much to me!