E I G H T

" Good morning baby girl." Daddy started kissing down my bare back. I smiled to myself thinking I'm the luckiest girl alive. Until my mother popped into my head. I moved so I was sitting on the edge of the bed, with my legs dangling. I put on my clothes from yesterday that were on the floor, Uruk daddy picked up my clothes and threw them across the room. " your not leaving. " he said angry. I frowned, " what do you mean I'm not leaving. " I said crossing my arms. He stood in front of me, he probably 3 or more feet taller than me. " your not fucking leaving. " he said again. I got off the bed, and started walking toward the door. He grabbed me by the arm, spun me around, and slapped me across the face. Hard. I could feel my blood rushing to the spot where is hand hit me. I help my cold hand to my face. And ran to the bathroom, and locked myself in there. Daddy ran after me, and tried unlocking the door but he couldn't do it. I sat on the white marble floor, hugging my knees, and crying. What did I get myself into. I practically had sex with a man that is 10 years older than me. And I enjoyed it. I'm a little slut.
*******
Daddy kept banging on the door, screaming my name, and telling me come out. He was also screaming I'm sorry, and saying he'll never do that again.
He stopped after a while. I fell asleep thought, crying does make you really tired. When I woke up, I heard someone crying, and I knew it was daddy cause there is no one else in this god damn house. I bent my head down so I can see better. He was sitting on the floor with his back against a wall. He was hitting himself in the head, and saying to himself he was a ' fuck up ' of ' stupid ' I felt bad so I got out of the bathroom.
When I opened the door, he stood up. He came up and hugged me, then picked me up like a baby. I kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry daddy for being a bad girl." He smiled, " I'm sorry too, for hitting you, I will only spank you when I have too ok, not on the face." And then he kissed me.
I held onto his neck, and he carried me downstairs to have breakfast.

Well, that was a lot of drama. Anyway, OMG LARRY FUCKING HUGGED YESTERDAY!!! HOLY COWONDNXJX. And it was the last otra show, I was really sad 😐 anyway, did u guys have a fun Halloween??