F I V E

I woke up. Got dresses. Took a shower. Helped mother in her wheelchair, then walked to the bus stop. It was colder than usual, so I wore again, a knitted sweater, but this one is grey, to match my mood.

I waited by the bus stop, leaning on the sign, while listening to music. I was interrupted though by a tap on my shoulder. I took out my earbuds, and looked behind me, to find louis. He wasn't wearing his soccer jersey, the one he wears everyday. He had on a black hoodie, with the hood up covering his face, and grey sweat pants. His eyes were puffy, like he has been crying.

I looked down, trying not to make eye contact. Until his soft voice spoke, " Lilly. I got kicked off the soccer team, and Harry broke up with me." I looked up from the ground, my heart started to get faster and faster. My head started to hurt. I opened my mouth to speak, " Louis I am so-." His face made an angry look, " And its all because of you. Someone, ' anonymous ' told coach that I was gay, and Harry said he found interest in someone else. " Now Im starting to get angry, " Why are you saying all of those things are my fault, I didn't tell anyone about you being gay, and Harry for sure is not in to me." His head fell into his hands, I can hear him sobbing. " I-I loved h-him." He stuttered. The bus arrived, and I left louis crying. I didn't know what do. If louis found out about the in counter with harry yesterday, he would kill me.

-----------

The day was slow, and sad for me. Louis all day didn't talk to anyone, he went home early he wasn't feeling well. This is all my fault. If I didn't go into that room, everything would be the same, Louis would still be on the soccer team, He and Harry would still be in love.

The school bell rung, letting me free from this hell. I walked outside ready to walk home, but was stopped by a black range rover. The car pulled up next to me, then the blacked out window rolled down, showing Harry, with one hand on the steering wheel the other on the door handle, opening the door for me. I looked around to see if anyone was watching me, and there wasn't anybody. I hopped into the passenger seat, and looked over at Harry, waiting for him to say something. " Remember lilly, you will always call me daddy."

------------

Plsss Read

Hey people, so sorry I didn't update earlier I was in Mexico. Anyway the next chapter its gonna get pretty sexual, If you know what I mean ;)) so yup. Oh yeah, I was thinking I might make 2 ' Books ' about this story when I finish the first part, i think Its gonna be called The past, and its gonna be about after the whole daddy thing, and you will se whats going to happen at the end of this one that will affect the second story.

Wow that was a lot, anyway hope you enjoyed !!!