N I N E

2 months have passed. and I have not gone home, nor to school. I just want to leave to be honest, I never really wanted to be here in the first place, plus the worst thing is, he is treating me like a sex slave. Telling me to suck his d.ick, or for him to f.uck me when ever the hell he wants. Its not even good sex, for me at least, it violent. He chokes me, spanks me. I dont know if I can take this any longer. 

 " Baby girl, say daddy again." Daddy moans as he pushes his d.ick deeper into my body, " Oh my daddy, your going to make me c.um." I scream trying to act like Im enjoying this. He flips me so Im on my stomach, " Lift your arse, spread your cheeks out." He tells me. I do as he says, and sticks it in my asshole. I scream in pain, he slaps my ass again. " Shut the fuck up! Neighbors can hear." I lift my head, " There are no fucking neighbors for miles." I saw in pain. He takes his d.ick out of my ass hole, and now flips my back to my back. He puts his thing in front of my face, " Suck it now." I did as I was told, he thrust making go to my throat, I gag. " I cant do it anymore daddy." He grabs me by the arm. " Oh really. Lets go to the room shall we." He says while dragging me down the hallway naked. 

 The room is like a sex tourture place. I've been in there once. when ever I do something bad, daddy put me in there for an hour. 

He throws me onto the chair, and straps my legs and arms. Then put a blindfold on my eyes. He opens a capnet, and turns on something that is starting to vibrate. He puts it between my legs, and leaves. 

 40 minuets...

 " Daddy please I cant do it!" I scream. My legs are already shaking, and  c.um is everywhere. I comes into the room, and removes the toy. " You c.umed, good girl." He says while unstrapping me. I fall to the floor, my legs are too weak. I cant take it anymore. I need to leave I thought to myself. 

-------------------------

 Daddy is asleep. The window is open. I can run. This might be my only chonce. ( see what I did there;) I slowly put on my clothes from the first day I was here. Grabbed my bag as well, and quietly got out the window. I walked on the roof thing, and then jumped into a bush. I managed to climb out, with only a couple scratches on my arm. I started sprinting. " LILLY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! " He screamed, I started crying. I need to leave. I need my mother. I need louis. I need to get back home. I need to leave daddy. 

 I got out his property, and started running on the main road. Since he loves in the middle of f.ucking nowhere, there were no cars. Except for one. His. He was getting closer and closer, and I knew his car was faster than my legs. So i got off the road and jumped into this forest area. I hid behind a log, and kept quiet. I looked over and his car passed. I stayed behind the log for a few more minuets, just in case he comes back. 

 I ran back to town finally. My legs hurt, so do my feet. But at least I'm away from him. I start walking to the police station which is only a couple of blocks down. I feel relived, and happy. As soon as I make a report, I'm coming home. Shit. Holy fucking shit. Daddy is standing a couple of yards away staring right at me. I fell the tears coming again, and I start sprinting to the police station. I got a head start so he's behind me. I run faster than I ever could. I can see the sigh of the station. Harry is only a foot away from grabbing me. I run. I finally reach the station, and run through the doors, so does Harry. The lady at the front desk, gets up and comes forward, " Are you alright miss?" She says, Harry garbs my arm and starts pulling me towards the door, " She's fine, just a little, you know, crazy in the head sometimes." He loosen out of his grip, and run into the ladies arms. " He took me away. From my mom my life." I said crying into her chest. She turns to Harry, he walks closer, " What are you talking about Lilly. She's my girlfriend." He says laughing. I walk towards him pointing my finger. " You are not my boyfriend, you made me call you daddy, and you made me your sex slave for the past 2 months!" I screamed falling to my knees. I cupped my head in my hands, and sobbed. The lady came to Harry with handcuffs, " You are arrested for having sex with a minor. Anything you say or do can be held against you in court." He was dragged away, screaming " Lilly, Lilly!"  I stayed on the floor till someone gave me a ride home. 

That was the last time I saw Harry.

Woah. Woah. And woah. That was a lot. So the next chapter will be the last chapter, of book 1. SO I am going to start the second on, The past, and Im really excited. I will write the last chapter tomorrow, or Friday not sure when. Anyway hoped you liked it, Please vote/comment!!