S I X

I look away from his face. " Yes daddy." He hums in approval, " Now Lilly, we are going to go by your house, and your going to get your things, tell your mother your having a sleepover at a friends house." I looked down at my hands, " Yes daddy, but-" He stops the car in the middle of road, " You will always do what daddy says!" He screams, slamming his hands on the steering wheel causing me to jump a little. I spoke up, " My mother is in a wheelchair I cant leave her." His jaw clenches, " I'll call someone to take care of her for a little while." He dug his hand into the pocket of his jeans, and pulled out his IPhone and called ' someone '. " Gemma... I don't give a shit if your at your fucking boyfriends house, you need to go to the oak apartments...building B, floor 8, apartment 37.." How in the hell did he know all of that information. 

 He hung up with Gemma, and started driving to my house. I was starting to get scared. " We are meeting Gemma at your apartment, tell your mom your special friend payed." I nodded. 

 We arrived at my apartment complexes gate. The security guard opened the gate without the code, that never happens. The officer waved to daddy, " Hello boss."  Harry spoke back, " Good afternoon Barry." I looked over at him curiously, " why did Barry call you ' Boss ' ?" He smirked, and leaned over, " I own the complex." He moved away, still smirking making me feel uncomfterble. 

 He parked the car in front of the building. I opened my door, and ran up all of the stairs. I started looking for my key in my backpack, until I smelled some strong perfume. I looked behind me and there was a girl, in her 20's, wearing what looked like sexy pajamas. She held a cigarette in her hand, and was chewing bubble gum, with her bright red lips. She dropped her cigg, and held out her hand, " I'm Gemma, Harrys sister." I nodded, and finally opened the door, finding my mother sitting on the coach how I left her when I left for school. 

" Hi darling how was school?" She asked while I grabbed clothes from my closet. " Fine, uh, mother, so I am going to have a sleepover at my friends house for the night, I'll be back tomorrow, so my friend told her friend to look after you, is that fine?" I walked in the living room, " Oh its fine Lilly, Gemma here is going to fix up my hair." She said excitingly. I smiled in relive, then walked back to daddys car. 

 " Your sister is lovely daddy." He looked out the window, " Yeah she fine, but she is a whore. " I giggled. 

 We drove for about an hour or two, to finally reach his house. It was huge, it looked like a castle. It was all white, with green vines crawling up the walls. The door was all wood, with a medal handle. He opened the door, and I was led into a new world. 

*********

Ha Jk, there is no sexual content in this chapter, probably in the next one, anyway I am updating on the same day great. Plss vote!!