One: Murdering The Malfoys

Lily and Lucius Malfoy looked down at their beautiful son, Draco Malfoy. 

Draco had been born one week ago, on the thirty-first of July.

Lucius looked at Lily, and smiled at his wife.

"He'll be a fine boy one day. A fine Gryffindor. Like his mother and father." Lucius spoke fondly of the boy. Lily smiled at Draco.

"Hopefully, not Slytherin, like Narcissa and James Potter." Lily said with disgust. 

Lucius laughed bitterly. "Potter made my life terrible. Dumbledore helped me become the man that I am today. 

Lily laughed and kissed Lucius softly. "Potter will pay one day."

"That one day might come sooner than you think. The Minister and I have made a plan to get rid of the Potters for good. 

"I can't believe I was ever in love with his disgusting wife, when you were there with me, in Gryffindor, all along." Lucius said.

Lily looked out the window sadly. "Potter broke my heart. I loved him." Raindrops hit the window. The storm was raging on outside. She turned back to Lucius. Truly, she was in love with him. Potter had crossed the line with her, and then she was done with him. 

Lucius looked down at Draco, who was smiling at his father. Draco stared at him with wide eyes, and an adorable smile on his face. 

She watched the rain pour down for a moment, and then turned around, smiling at Lucius.

"But I have you, Lucius, who is better than Potter in countless ways." Lily said. "For starters, you're not a Death Eater."

"You're better than Narcissa in every way possible, my love." Lucius pecked her lips. "You're not a coward. You're brave enough to fight against the Dark Lord with me."

Lily kissed him. "Look at our beautiful son. He'll make a fine wizard one day."

Lucius and Lily left the room, their footsteps fading down the hall.

Draco turned over in his sleep, not knowing what fate lay before him.

****

"James, darling, I need to go to Ollivander's for a new wand. Mine simply refuses to work." Narcissa Potter said to her husband, James.

Their son had been born a week ago, the thirty-first of July, and she was going to Diagon Alley for a new wand, and possibly some new things for Harry.

"Alright. Make sure you manage to contact Sirius and Lupin. I need to make sure they are able to come for the full moon." James smiled down at his son.

"And you three better make sure nobody sees you changing forms," Narcissa warned.

She left the Manor, and apparated to Diagon Alley.

Harry cooed at his father, and sat up in his crib. He began to cry. He wanted milk.

"So, Harry, what mischief shall we get up to while your mother is gone?" James asked his son.

Harry stopped crying and looked at him blankly.

"Shall we pull a practical joke on the Malfoys? Lily and Lucius deserve it." James said.

Harry cooed again, and laid back down in his crib.

"I'll take that as a yes." James grinned.

He left Harry, and went to the secret closet in his room. 

 "Now, where is that Invisibility Cloak..." James muttered, searching through his closet.

****