Chapter 15

As I got out I remembered that I was still hoping his grey Calvin Klein boxers in my right hand.

"So, how was it?" Cassandra asked suddenly.

"Fine! Here I got it, what do I do with it now?"

"Anything, wear it, smell it, sell it. Its yours now."

"First of all that's so... Ewww and I forgot my second point because that's so disgusting."

When we reached the house again Cassandra wanted to take a picture of me holding so I can remember this great achievement.

Yeah right..

"Smile!"

As we got inside we were overcome by the amazing scent of pizza.

I used my sense of smell, using the pizza aroma to lead me to the treasure.

I ended up in the kitchen where all the boys were hanging out.

I noticed that Grant was there, we still haven't talked or texted since the first time we saw each other.

To my disappointment the boys ate all the pizza, all 6 boxes!

Pigs..

"Hey Grant!" Trying to light up my own mood.

He looked up from his phone and his brightened when he saw me.

"Addilyn! How are you?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"Eh. In the middle of a family crisis."

"So why are you here? Damien isn't here."

"Sorry to interuppt your little chitchat but I am hungry and there isn't any food." Cassandra complained.

Then the excuses started to roll in.

"Not my fault."

"Noah ate like 3 of the boxes."

"No I didn't,"

"We thought you guys were all allergic to pizza, so we ate it all before you could have an allergic reaction to it."

"Its fine," I reassured them, "I can cook."

I opened the fridge and looked at the ingredients they had at home.

But since we were gone a couple days the food had mostly spoiled to I ended up baking frozen pizzas.

"More pizza?!"

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.

"Someone shut the damn thing off!" Someone yelled from upstairs.

"OK, jeez calm down!"

I opened the oven slowly and then I smelt it, burnt pizza, fire. Death.

All the memories came flooding back.

Even though I fall apart when I panic, I slowly turned off the fire and back away.

I leaned against the fridge and before I even knew what happened every thing turned black.....again.

Cassandra's POV

The picture I have is gold. Everything in my plan will start to come together!
I have to tell Ashley later.

Currently sitting on the Gilbert's couch I just started check my Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr...well you get the point.

A loud beeping sound interuppted my endless thoughts.

"Someone shut the damn thing off!" A may voice hollered from upstairs.

Smelling a burnt smell I walked into the kitchen and there she was an unconscious Addilyn laid on the floor beside the fridge.

Back to Addilyns POV

The next thing I know I was in a bed. Specifically a boys bed.

"Oh Addilyn, you finally woke up!" Noah voice said cheerily hovering over me.

"Dude shut up! She just woke up so be quiet" said an unfamiliar voice

"Fine." Noah huffed out.

"How are you feeling Addilyn?" This voice was a different. But I knew it from anywhere, the sound of it gave me shivers down my back and not the good kind.

"Fine!" I snapped.

"Woah, calm down young Jedi."

"What happened?" I asked them.

"You fainted for the second time today."

"Oh great, another thing to add to my great achievements!" I said as sarcastically as I could manage.

I looked around the room more carefully and saw Noah, Ian, and Kade.

Damien and Grant then walked into the mysterious room.

"Addie! You're alive!" Grant said looking incredibly relieved.

"Yeah, I sure am."

"You should get back to sleep, after all you did faint twice today."

My eyes started to fluttered close but not before I felt soft kiss on my forehead.

Hello everyone! Almost at 2k reads! So here is another picture of Addilyn on top.

This chapter sucks I know.

So who do you think was the one who kissed her on the cheek?

Thanks for reading ! Be sure to vote and comment! :)