Chapter 10

After a few hours of unpacking and getting comfy with the cabin we decided to go to bed earlier.

"Night babe. Sleep tight and try to control yourself from dreaming about me too much."

"You wish!" I shot back

I sigh, god would he ever stop flirting.

"Good Night Damien."

Oh and did I forget to mention that he never sleeps with his shirt on, or his pants.

+++

When my eyes fluttered open I looked out the window and realized that it was snowing.

That when I heard a groan and something that sounded like "Does it hurt babe, scream my name, louder. Louder!"

That's is disgusting, what the hell does he do in his free time?

I am pretty sure I said that out loud because he started waking up.

The position we were in was quite promising so if anyone saw us........Damien being half naked also doesn't help.

"Well let's go eat breakfast, I am starving."

As if on cue my stomach growled, so I got out of bed and walked downstairs.

You wouldn't imagine my shock when everyone was awake and the boys were just walking around in their boxers.

"Breakfast is ready Addilyn!" Amy chirped in a cheery voice.

I slumped onto the remaining chair which just happens to be in between Damien and Noah.

I was obviously not in a good mood because I am not a morning person at all.

I mean like, who is?

Amy made us pancakes, bacon and waffles my favorite.

As they were passing around the maple syrup, one of the twins asked, "So how long are we staying here?"

"I think 3 days." Dave replied.

After we finished, we decided to get going.

Apparently they all had their own equipment so I was the only one who had to rent it.

When we reached the rental shop the boys went to get ready while Amy stayed with me.

But when she signed everything, she said that I should try things out and if I need anyone's hell I could call her or one of the boys.

I agreed and started trying to figure out how to put the boot on.

"So you have never been snowboarding before?" A voice asked me.

I couldn't tell who it was because they were wearing a ski mask and goggles.

Should I answer?

"No, I haven't,"

"Well I could teach you if you want,"
He suggested.

"Uh, ok sure why not?"

He started helping me with the bindings and then started teaching me the basics.

After a few hours I figured things out with his help.

It was finally lunch time so he brought me to the building and sat down after he got me food.

"Thanks, I am starving!" I thanked him gratefully.

He started eating too before I realized that he was still wearing the goggle and mask.

"Can you take those off, so I can see you?"

"If you want. Are you sure?" He warned me.

What is he hiding, do I know him?

Without anymore precaution, he took it off.

Then I saw who it was, my ex boyfriend.

The pic on top is Addilyns ex. BTW sorry about this chapter, its terrible and was written in a hurry.

Thank you guys for reading, be sure to comment and give me some feed back. My ultimate goal is 1000 reads, 50 votes and 50 comments.