Chapter 12: Restorative Salaries

It’s 7 pm and my shift is almost over. I do what I was instructed few hours ago. Meet James, the manager, in his office. I knock in his door to let him know that I’m here.

“Come in.” I do what I was told. I came in the office and stand in front of him.

“So you’re here Ms. Greene. You are so eager to get your get your salary back” He smirked at me.

“Okay so you told me that you could do anything to get it back. Let us start it then. Here, put this on and get back here. I want to take you out for dinner.”

I nodded and grabbed the outfit that is covered with a dust cover. I walk out of the office and put on the outfit he gave me. It was a black tight fitting dress that is about 3 inches above my knee. Pretty short but I have to win my salary again. I must earn money for a living. I live on my own now. I zipped the dress on and looked at my reflection on the mirror. It was revealing but then again I have to do this. I walked back to the office and saw James arranging his button down shirt. We exited the chain and headed to a fancy restaurant. We got into in to the receptionist then James gave them his name for us to be escorted to a table that is reserved for us. The waiter handed us the menu and gave us some time to chose what to eat.

“I want a Rib-eye steak” said James.

“How about you ma’am?” The waiter asked me.

“I’m not that hungry. I’ll just get some cold water-”

“She’ll have the same meal as me” James cut me. I just rolled my eyes to him.

“How about your drinks sir?”

“A glass of red wine and water”

“Coming up sir.”

The dinner is kind of awkward. Whenever James tries to start a talk, I’m always replying by simple one worded answers.

“Where are we going next?” I asked him.

“In my place baby.”

“And what will we do there?”

“We could hang out or have a good time” then he winked at me.

The waiter handed him the bill and he paid then we leave. We got into his car and he drove to his place. His place was a condominium unit. I was pretty amazed how it is finely furnished and his choice of color is great. We entered his beige-colored unit then he asked me to sit on the sofa. The sofa is so soft that you could actually have a good night sleep in there.

“Well over the time you are working in the chain I found out something.” Found out what? The video? Oh honey that’s an old news.

“I found your video and I believe you’re quite good at it.” He told me while unbuttoning 3 buttons at the top of his shirt. Showing his chest hair and a glimpse of his abs. He leaned in and told me

“Care to show me your moves?” What does he think of me a prostitute?

“Sir I’m not what you think. I was drunk in that video.”

“Oh don’t worry love we have some beers here.”

“I’m only here sir to get my salary back not to do it with you” I told him almost shouting.

“The last time I check you told me that you will do anything I want.” He grabbed his wallet and handed out a thousand dollar.

“In the other hand this piece of bill might be in your hand later on” So he will pay me? So now I’m a prostitute. GREAT! But then I remember I need that money. I have to pay my electric and water bills and also save up for college since my parents disown me.

“I’ll do what you want.” I told him.  

I let him do anything to me and did my best to pleasure him. In that case maybe he will give me much more money. I told him to use protection and he did. After a while, he finishes what he had been doing.

“You’re such a good slut, Rebecca. I would like to do it again with you.” He told me then handed me $1500.

“Thank you so much, Sir. See you tomorrow” I winked at him and headed out. It was about 3 in the morning and I know it is curfew. I did my best to walk fast and head to my flat. Good thing my flat wasn’t that far enough. As I got in I started to cry. Am I gonna do this for money? To sell my body? I cried more. I was so disgusted with myself. I pressed play on my recorder. I listen the oath I recorded last time. Then that gave me strength. I have to do this. Besides, no one will know about this. This is a secret that I will keep for a while now. I’m very thankful that I restored my salary and got more money. In minutes I drifted myself to sleep.