Chapter 1: Young, wild and Free

It was a cold December afternoon. Me and my friends are at the park having a picnic. Playing like we are kids. Just running and chasing around like 5-year-olds. That was the best moments of our lives, being with your friends and feeling carefree as long as you have your friends with you.

“Tag! Your it!!” my friend Jason touched me and told me that.

We kept on playing while the rest of our group was their having PDA’s. Oh how happy they are, two couples sitting beneath a tree and just having their moment. Not that they are making out or something, they are just there sitting beside each other cuddling. When could I ever experience this? Having my man beside me cuddling and telling how beautiful I am even if I’m not pretty. Snap it, why am I thinking of this in a middle of a tag game? I must focus to the other players so I can tag them anytime sooner. 

“Hey lovebirds, how is it going there?!” I asked them and they instantly got up.

“Uhm, nothing much. I’m just finished telling my baby how beautiful she was.” Justin said referring to her girlfriend Lily.

I admit Lily is such a beautiful lady. She has a natural tan skin and dirty blonde hair. Also she has cute blue eyes and a tall skinny body.

“How cute!! Where is Connor and Stephanie?”I asked again.

“They are right there in the bench.” Justin replied.

“Oh okay. I gonna go check them and ask them for snacks. By the way, there is some food in the basket if you want some.” I told then as I walk towards Connor and Stephanie.

“Hey guys, you hungry?”

“Yeah, you are in the good timing. We are about to ask some food.” Connor replied.

“ Then we have food in the basket. Come on let’s eat!”

I head back to the picnic blanket. Connor and his girlfriend Stephanie followed me. Stephanie is also beautiful. She is a pale, brunette and a green eyed lady and has a tall skinny body like Lily. Unlike me, I look like a rag doll. I have brown skin, small black eyes and black hair. Opposite of Lily and Stephanie I am small and fat. That makes me wonder why they are still friends with me. They are perfect and I am nothing compared to them.

“Rebecca, aren’t you going to eat anything?” Matt asked me.

Am I going to eat? I think I should not. I’m already fat enough to eat more.

“No, I’m not. Besides I’m still full.”

“As you say so.” 

Soon they finished eating and we got back in our homes. As I got home, I immediately pulled out a weighing scale. I stepped in the scale and it says 104 pounds. Gosh I’m so fat. Maybe I should skip dinner.

“Dinner is ready!” mom called us for dinner.

“I’m skipping dinner mom”

“Why?”

“I’m still full from our picnic earlier. I ate a lot.” I lied.

“Oh okay. If you’re hungry in the middle of the night you might want to open some pork and beans you can eat.”

“Thanks mom.” Mom left and I finished my homework that is due tomorrow.

After I finished it, I quickly change and sleep.