07

¿Am I in love with you, or am I in love with the feeling?

{a/n not edited}

I reach over to my bag while trying to keep my eyes on the road, "where are you" I whisper to myself I finally feel it and I pull it out.

I click on Justin's contact and send him a quick message

To: Justin❤
I'm coming over. xx

I finally arrived and I quickly got out an closed the door running to his porch, I banged on the door, finally it opens and I see Justin, I jump on him, clinging into him like a koala.

"Hey what's up I got your message, is everything ok?" he says and I let go of him, "yeah I just really wanted to see you" I say and he smiles.

"Oh Ari I want you to meet someone" he says and I look at him confused. He leads me to his living room and I see the back of a girls head, she has long black hair.... wait I know who this is...

"Hey Selena I want you to meet my best friend" Justin says and she turns around, no.... this can't be happening. We lock eyes and she smirks. "Hi there! I'm Selena" she says as she extends her hand for me to shake, I smile, fake obviously, and shake her hand. "Hi Selena, it's nice to meet you" I say.

"So how did you two meet?" I ask Justin, "It's a funny story actually" he starts off and I keep my eyes on Selena, I'm sure there's nothing funny about this story "So when I was going to meet you at the café I pushed the door and I hit her with it" he says and both him and Selena laugh. To say I was mad was an understatement. I was infuriated.

"Oh that sounds painful" I say still looking at Selena. "Not really, but I'm glad he did, I got to meet him and he's such an amazing person" she says and I just nod keeping the fake smile on my face. I don't know what this bitch is up to but I won't let her get away with it.

"Well I better get going then, I'll see you soon Justin?" Selena says while she gets up and hugs him, she looks at me and smirks, then she kisses the corner of his mouth, nah I'm not mad I'm cool... "alright see you soon " Justin responds and she leaves.

"Do you know her?" Justin asks me and I turn to him "No I don't, why do you ask?" I say.

He walks over to me and sits next to me "Ariana I know you, and I saw the way you looked at her" he doesn't know me as well as he thinks.. "I don't know her, it's just her vibe is not of my liking" I say, I'm pretty sure that made no sense.

"Ok?" he says not truly believing me.

He's going to hate me when he finds out all I've been doing was just to get close to him and turn him into a soulless monster like me....I can't deny that I actually have some feelings for him, but I can't let that happen, that's not part of the job.

"So why was she here?" I blurt out. I need to inform my 'boss' about her arrival. "She just wanted to talk" he says and I start to think back to when Alfredo called me, omg... that son of a b- has something to do with this! is he with her? 'Boss' needs to know about this now!

"Hey Justin I have to go somewhere real quick will you please stay here till I come back?" I say and Justin looks at me confused, "Uh where else would I go, I'm in my house?" he says/asks. "You know what I mean Justin" I say and he chuckles. "Yes mom" he says and I playfully roll my eyes.

I give him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek then walk out the door. I step into my car and pull out the driveway making my way to our warehouse.

**********************

"So she's back?" my 'boss' asks, I nod and he starts to pace around the office. "oh but that ain't the worst part" I start off and 'he' stops I continue "I'm pretty sure Alfredo has been seeing her" I say and he furrows how eyebrows "Alfredo? No that can't be true" he says and I roll my eyes "How else would she have known where we were?" I say.

"We must get rid of him then, he is banned from entering this warehouse, or any for that matter" he says and I call over some of the guards "You heard him, Alfredo Flores is no longer allowed onto the premises" I say and they nod.

"You're dismissed" I say and they leave. I rub my temples, all this stress is going to drive me over the edge.

"How are things with Justin going?" 'He' asks.

"You will not believe me when I tell you" I say "Selena is now after him, I'm pretty sure she knows about our plan and she's trying to intervene" I say and he shakes his head.

"This isn't good" 'he' says and I nod in agreement.

"Do whatever you have to do Ariana, we cannot let Selena interfere with our plans, I mean it Ariana, do whatever you have to" he says and I nod, how am I going to do this, this is too much.

I dismiss myself and head back to Justin's. I look at my phone and see that it's five o'clock.

A few minutes later I arrived and I turned off the engine and stepped out closing the door behind me, I made my way over to his porch and I knocked, a few seconds later he opened the door and I smiled.

"Hey love" I say and he steps back so I can step in. "Hey" he says and he closes the door.

"So where did you go?" he asks and I turn around "I went to see my 'boss'" I say. "I didn't know you worked, what do you do?" he asks an my mouth goes dry. "I-um work in an office as an assistant" yeah that sounds good. "oh cool" he says and I let out a shaky breath. "do you think your boss is looking to hire? I could really use a job" he says. "I could ask" I say no even thinking.

"Ok cool" he says. Now what am I gonna do?

****************

+Selena's pov+

"Our plan is going to be ruined!" I scream at Fredo, I just told him about the encounter I had with Ariana.

"Babe you didn't know she was going to show up, maybe she doesn't even suspect a thing" he says and I give him the 'are you fucking stupid look' "She's smart Fredo, I'm pretty sure she knows something's up" I say and he rolls his eyes.

I have to figure out a way to make her believe I mean no harm, who the fuck am I kidding! She's too smart to fall for that shit.....

That only means I'm going to have to turn Justin against her. I smirk and turn to look at Fredo "I know what we're going to do"

***********************

Ariana finally came face to face with Selena *wiggles eyebrows*

Any Predictions? ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Byyyeeee bbys