04

+Justin's pov+

I slowly open my eyes and I look at the clock. It read 12:00 am. Oh fuck I fell asleep during the movie. I look down and see that Ari is asleep. I pick her up bridal style and take her up to my guest room.

I lay her down and pull the covers over her. I turn off the lights and take a last glance at her before I shut the door.

I walk down the hall to my room and head over to the bathroom. I remove all my clothes and step into the shower. The water is just at the right temperature. I stand there for a bit just letting the water run down my body.

After I'm done I step out and put a towel around my waist making my way to my closet. I put on my Calvin's and some sweatpants.

I walk over to my bed and lay down, good thing tomorrow is Saturday. Slowly I start to close my eyes and soon enough I fall into a deep sleep.

~Morning~

The bright light hits my face and I slowly start to open my eyes. Mornings are not my thing.. I'm more of a night person.

I lazily get up and go check on Ariana. I knock on the door but I don't get an answer. Maybe she's still asleep. I open the door and she's not there. "Ari?" I say, no answer.

I run downstairs and I see her in the kitchen cooking.

"Morning Justin" she says. "Morning" I respond and take a seat on one of the stools. "Do you need any help?" I ask staring at her, she looks so good in my clothes. "No I got it" she responds and I just nod although she can't see me.

"Eat up" Ari says handing me a plate with pancakes and bacon. It looks and smells so good. "You didn't have to cook me breakfast" I say stuffing my face. "I know but I wanted to" she responds and we eat in silence.

"You ready?" I ask Ariana. She agreed to spend the whole day with me. We are currently at her house so she could shower and change. "Yeah I'm coming" she shouts from upstairs.

She finally comes down and she's carrying a backpack. Oh did I forget to mention she's staying with me tonight too.

"Alright let's go" she says and we head out the door. We decided to go out for a run.

We arrive at the park and I park the car somewhere close. We hop out and start to walk. The weather is nice well for me it is, it's cloudy and cool. I love this weather.

Ariana starts to jog so I follow behind. She starts to speed up, man this girl can run.."Ariana wait up" I say out of breath. She starts to slow down "Can't keep up huh?" Ariana says and chuckles. I may be very athletic but damn she was running really fast. "You were going at it really fast Ari" her eyes go wide and she looks away. "Nah I wasn't running that fast" she says "Let's go to the swing area" I nod and we start walking towards the swings.

"Do you want me to push you?" I ask her and smirk. She slaps my chest and laughs "I'm not a kid you know" she says and I chuckle.

We start swinging and talk for a bit, nothing in particular just random things we like or things we see people doing at the park.

She's really cool to talk to. I still can't believe she's hanging with me. I'm not that cool or attractive.

"One more lap?" I ask and she nods "First one to the car gets to pick what we do tonight!" she shouts and starts to run. "Hey! Cheater!" I shout running after her.

++++++

Currently we were getting ready to go to the club. Yep you guessed it, Ariana won the race.

I've never been to a club so this is going to be a first for me. Like what do you wear to a club? I just picked some dark blue jeans and a black tank top. Is that too casual ?

×Ariana's pov×

I'm taking Justin to a club tonight and I can tell he's nervous. I can't believe he's never been to a club, he's 21.

"You ready Justin?" I say whilst knocking on his room door. "Yeah I'm coming!" He shouts back. He opens the door and my eyes widen. Damn he's got muscles... "I look too casual right? Let me go change" he says and starts to walk back into his room. Before he shuts the door I grab his arm "No Justin, you look great" I say and he blushes. "Come on let's go" I say and he nods.

We head out the house and we decide to take his car. We get in and he starts the car the we start to pull out the drive way. "Don't be nervous Justin, just relax, you're going to have a blast I promise...
_________________________________________

Next chapter will be when they're at the club. Things are going to get crazy.
Drama drama and more drama in the next chapter he he ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Don't forget to Vote and Comment :)

Much love bbys
-xoxoxo