Chapter two

Rose's POV

I've been walker for a bit of time now and it's raining just my luck.  There is a bust stop near me so I start walking to it an sit down waiting for the rain to let up so I can keep walking maybe someone nice will take me in and not someone like my mom.  

Cole's POV

I'm walking around ninjago (don't ask why) and it started raining I saw a girl a year younger than me sitting at the bus stop.  The bus isn't going to come at this hour I better go tell her.

"Excuse me miss." I said.

"Yeah." She replied.

"The bus isn't going to come at this hour." I said.

"I know that." She replied.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just waiting or the rain to let up." She replied.

"And where are you going after?" I asked.

"I don't know I ran away from my home and have no where to go." She replied. She seems familiar.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Rose. It's Rose." Rose replied.

"What's your last name?" I asked.  It seems like I know here.

"Brookstone."  She replied.

"SIS." I said and she turned around a smile cracked on her lips I can tell she's been though a lot.

Rose's POV

"SIS." The guy said.  I turned around and saw Cole.

"C-Cole?" I asked and cracked a smile.

I stood up and went and hugged him and started crying into his chest well he comforted me.  We stayed like that for a little while.  

"We should stay at dad's tonight he's the closest then tomorrow i'll take you to the bountie to meet the guys."  Cole said.

"Who are the guys?" I asked.

"There's Lloyd the green ninja Kai the master of fire, Jay the master of lightning, Zane the master of ice, Nya the Samurai (A/N I'm having the old Nya in this so the story can function) and Sensei Wu." Cole said.

"I can't wait to see them again." I said.

"What do you mean see them again." Cole asked.

"Lloyd I meet when I was a kid we were inseparable until he unleashed the serpentine, Kai helped with self defense when I was younger, Nya an Jay I meet at the auto body shop, and Zane I meet in the forest."  I said.  

"Ok then lets go." Cole said.

~~LE TIME SKIP~~

Cole and I were on the bountie and I finally got to meet my dad and catch up (lol it's like ketchup but different XD wow I suck at puns I think me and Jay are twins :)) with him.  We walked into the bountie and I laughed as I saw Kai chase Jay around.

"GUESS WHO."  I said.

"Rose!" They said both giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Did someone say Rose."  Lloyd ran in and hugged me and spun me around well I just laughed.  He put me down when he heard Nya.

"ROSE!"  Nya yelled and ran over to me.

"Where's Zane?" I asked.

"I don't know."  They all replied.

"Rose you can stay with Nya ok?" Cole said.

"It's fine."  I said.

"Rose may I speak to you for a moment along with you Lloyd?"  Sensei asked.

"Of course Sensei."  Lloyd and I both replied at the same time.  Sensei brought us to his room that smelt like incenses and had lots of tea.

"Rose I was going to tell the others that we were going to get you in a weeks time but it seems fate has brought you here earlier than expected." Sensei said.

"What do you mean Sensei?" I asked.

"Rose you are the ninja of light an ancient and forgotten element.  Do you wish to stay here and train or go back to your father.  And I also have some bad news for you."  Sensei said.

"I would love to stay here and train with all the ninja it sounds fun.  But what is the bad news Sensei?" I asked.

"I got word that your mother passed early this morning from alcohol poisoning."  Sensei said.  It took me a minute to process what he said then it hit me.  Lloyd walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Rose you all right?" Lloyd asked me.  I just looked at him and hugged him with a death grip and started crying well he comforted me.

'I know she was mean to me and all but that was just the divorce she was broken and I could see that but why take it out on me.  Even though she abused me I still love her.  And why do I feel all warm and fuzzy when I hug Lloyd.  Oh well I'll find out later.' I thought.

Lloyd's POV

When I hugged Rose I felt all warm and fuzzy.  Do I like her?  Well she is just perfect and I hate to see her sad when she's sad i'm sad and when I wasn't around her it was like a piece of me is missing.  I think it was just because I miss her but i'll find out later.

~~LE TIME SKIP AGAIN~~

Rose's POV

I was on the deck of the bountie I couldn't sleep from all the thing that happened to day just coming out and looking at the stars calms me down.  It is really pretty outside at night.  I heard the door open and saw Cole coming over time me.

"Sis.. There's something I have to tell you."  Cole said sounding nervous he's never nervous.

"What is it Cole?" I asked.

 Cliff hanger.  Wow that was a long chapter to write and it's 12:04 in the morning I was almost done this so hey why not finish it off right.  Well one thousand words is a lot of words.  Anyways hope you guys like it and the next chapter will be out soon.  BYE :)

-Hails