You can run but you can’t hide.

Sincerely,DAD

I looked out of the window to see to yellow eyes staring at me from a distance.I closed and locked all the windows in the room.My heart was beating at a thunderous pace.I crawled under the bed in case anybody came in here.

Tears silently racked my body at what he said.I was praying for John to get back so I could run into his arms and cry while he whispered soothing words in my ears.

I heard shuffling outside of the window.My heart stopped,fear blocking it from beating.I then heard a loud crash.

I could see glass shattered all over the wooden floor.I slowly made my way to the edge of the bed and peeked from underneath it. I could see a rock with another piece of paper on it .Since I was a wolf I could see the words perfectly.

“I got you right where I want you”.

Those words made me shiver with fear.I pushed myself into the corner of the bed.It seems like hours passed by until John finally got here.I could hear the paws thundering in the ground towards the pack house.I was just craving to be in John’s arms.

The running came to a stop.

After a few minutes the front door opened.I heard footsteps running up the stairs.There was banging on the door.I couldn’t get up.I was to scared it was somebody else.

The door crashed against the wall with a strong force.I heard a loud growl from the front of the room.I followed the footsteps with my eyes.He stopped infront of the two notes. He picked each of them up and read them carefully.His eyes started turning black and my eyes started filling with tears.I didn’t my dad to kill my future pack.

I would most likely regret it if I didn’t do what my dad said and meet him out of the pack territory by 9.

I then made up my mind right then and there.I decided I’m going back home tomorrow at 9pm not matter what.

I will miss John a lot.I probably wont to get to see him again,but that’s ok with me.As long as he is safe,im fine.

I looked back up at John to he was violently shaking.I started crying because I knew I had to leave him to stop all of this nonsense.

I couldn’t move,it was like I was stuck in time in the present.

As if John knew where I was he got down on his knees and looked underneath the bed.When he saw me he looked at me with sympathy.He pulled me out from underneath the bed and brought me to his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and out his head in the crook of my neck.I felt his muscles slightly relax.

“I’m sorry Princess, I should have never left you here by yourself” He whispered to me.

When I looked at him he looked broken….Like he had failed me.

I couldn’t stand to see him look like this.I flet a painful stab in my heart.

I switched my position to where I was straddling him.

I wasn’t used to seeing him like this.I wanted the sexy,strong,possessive Alpha I had before.I thought to myself since when did I become the brave one in any.Ignoring that I focused on John.

“LOOK AT ME” I demanded.He looked up at me with his face in a frown.

I gave him a light kiss on the lips.

“You have never failed me” I said while looking him straight in the eye.I then gave him a long kiss on the lips.

“I...I love you” I said looking down at my hands.

He put his hands underneath my chin and lifted my head.

“I love too”he said truthfully.

Thank god he was his self again..I think.

He Picked me up carefully and placed on the bed underneath the covers.He took of his clothes leaving on only his boxers.He then turned off the lights and got in bed with me.

A few minutes later I heard him lightly snoring.I felt like crying,but I couldn’t,I didn’t want to wake John up.

I was too scared to go to sleep.I feared my dad would come kill me and john and then have the rogues kill the rest of the pack.

I felt my heart rate exhilarate to a high speed.I didn’t want to wake John up so I thought about my mom instead.

My mom was the most loving person you could ever meet.She had dark hair and big blue eyes.She was a kind hearted person and would never do anything bad.When my mom was alive my life was so different.

My Dad was actually loving he would hug me or take me out to the park.My dad was a really nice person underneath all the garbage he has on his self.

But then again…That was when my mom was alive.

I looked at the clock and it said 3 o’clock.I should get rest for tomorrow.

Because tomorrow is the day I’m leaving the best thing that ever happened to me.

John

Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for the votes and I will be updating soon.

The song of the day is....

The Fray-How To save a life

I hope you guys enjoy the story.

~Alexis