He's No Good.

*Morgue's POV*

          I would say that i was shocked when I saw Jacqueline here, let alone with some guy, but that would be a complete understatement. I was flabbergasted. Speechless (to a certain point). Maybe even jealous. No, perhaps not jealous, but rather apprehensive. Either way i wasn't happy that she was her, especially with him.

          I wasn't pissed off that she was with another guy, she has the free will and consent to do whatever the hell she wants, but i knew this guy and he certainly was , in lack of better words, a dick. We used to be friends many a year ago and he screwed me over. It's not like he's not a nice person and he certainly was charming when you first got to know him, but soon after he just turns on you. So in layman's terms, he was nice until you got too close to him, until you got to see his real ways. But i guess that's kind of how everyone is at some point. You are as pleasant as a flower until people start digging at you and pulling at you petals one at a time until you finally snap. But it's not their fault, they're only trying to test your boundaries and pick at your beauty.

          "Oh hey, Jacqueline." Her name slipped from my mouth though i never really call her that and seemed to have caught her attention because she whirled around in her seat with a huge smile plastered on her face. I just wanted to warn her.

         "Morgue, would you look at that!" She seemed overly happy, not in the fake kind of way, but like she was having the time of her life. Something brewed in my stomach that wasn't too, what's the word for it, welcoming. It was most likely envy but it soon faded when i felt Asia link her fingers in between mine. She was my comfort mechanism and that's the partial reason that i agreed to go out with her on this date. Well that, and she was also so innocently beautiful that she just radiated this energy that i've never felt before, until i met Jacqueline. "Oh, this is Al-" I had to cut her off.

         "I know...." I just couldn't hear his name again. I didn't want to remember him or what he did, even if it didn't seem so important. My hand began to tremble even when Asia held it in hers, but i don't think she noticed too much thank fully.

        "Hey, J, do you want a drink?" Alex asked, smirking like a hyena with his glowing eyes. It pissed me off when he called her that because that's my nickname for her. My nickname. He's crossing over boundaries and i don't think he wants to find out what happens when he steps too far over that defined line. She only giggled in response and pointed to her bracelet which clearly sad that she was underage. But that cunning smile on his face only grew wider. "Don't worry about that, i'll get you something sweet..." He said before he walked away to talk to the bartender.

       "J, can i talk to you?" I got antsy, jolting up from my stool that i was sitting on and pulling my hand away from Asia's who was happily talking to someone to her left. Jacqueline looked confused but reluctantly stood up with me. I pulled her to a near corner of the club that was secluded from people but still pulsing with loud music. We had to basically scream at each other  just to be heard over the music. 

         "Is something wrong?" She scanned over me with her eyes, a small grin tugging at her lips. I pushed a lock of my pale blonde hair behind my ear and sighed trying to come up with coherent words in a sentence. I didn't want to give her the impression that i was jealous and over protective because i totally wasn't. I was happy being with Asia, i mean i've known her forever and we have so much in common. I just wanted J to be safe and not be with that douche. 

          "What are you doing with Alex?" I had her back against the wall and i was standing in front of her. I didn't mean to come off as intimidating, it just happens sometimes. "He's no good, J."

            "What makes you say that?" She started to get defensive. 

             "Have you not seen the glares he's getting from just about everyone in here? He's a dick, a major dick who has no concern for feelings." I started to rant, words just spewing from my mouth with no regard from me. I wasn't thinking. 

             "You think i can't take care of myself?" She rolled her eyes, trying to push past me. "Morgue, why don't you just take care of yourself before you tell me what to do. I'm not a kid."

              "J, you're blinded by him. You probably think you like him too. Don't be ridiculous," I tried to knock some sense into her. Now i felt like her older brother. I hope she doesn't hate me. She continued to shove me out of the way and walk away from me, back into the mob of people dancing. "J, listen to me." I grabbed her arm to bring her back to me but she snapped around and gave me the most ferocious look with her red eyes and vampire teeth in.

            "Don't fucking  touch me." She hissed but of course i didn't listen. She once again attempted to pull her arm out of my grip but failed when i yanked her closer to me (not aggressively) and she fell into my arms where in the heat of the moment i found my lips crashing against hers. I don't know what i was doing anymore.

         If she wouldn't listen t me, i was going to make her listen.

********************************************************************************************

hows that for a long overdue update? lol i'm trying to make this as least predictable as possible and not like your normal fanfiction because how boring would that be? so just bear with me

30 reads, 5 comments, or 10 votes= i update....

^^^ i know i don't usually do that but let's see what happens, i might change it idk

COMMENT>VOTE>FOLLOW....