"No, he's not," Scott fought back, his sky blue eyes turning red now. Kirstin couldn't tell what was more red; his eyes or his face. Either way, they were caused by anger. "How dare you, Kirstin?"

"I could do whatever I want," Kirstin argued, holding Jeremy's hand. The Alpha stood there arrogantly, as if he was a Greek God or something. "You can't do anything."

Scott was about to fight back, but Avi stopped him. The red went back into the beautiful green eyes Avi has. Only this time, the eyes that held excitement yet maturity now held sadness and betrayal.

"Whatever, Kirstin," Avi finished off, shaking his head. He then went to his room, looking back at the new couple. "I hope you two have a wonderful life together."

~~~

Scott went to Kevin's room and knocked on it, waiting for a response. The door then opened, revealing the hyperactive Mitch. The Omega then jumped onto Scott, smiling when Scott wrapped his arms around his petite body.

"Mitchy, there's someone new in our Pack," Scott reported, rolling his eyes. He can't stand Kirstin. "Her and Avi aren't together anymore."

"What?" Mitch asked, surprise evident in his voice. He then frowned, wanting to hug Avi. "What happened?"

"The new member is her new Mate," Kevin answered, sensing Scott's anger.
The male Beta then smiled and gave Scott a colored piece of paper. "Mitch made this for you."

Scott looked down at it and saw that it was stick three figures. There was a tall blond, one with a cello, and another with a beard. They all have smiles on their faces and Scott couldn't help but laugh at the words Mitch wrote.

The bezt broters and Al Pha evr. I luv u 3.:)

Luv, Mitch

"Thank you, Mitch," Scott replied, going to Mitch to hug him. Mitch smiled at him and hugged him back. "You're a good artist!"

Mitch was about to thank him when the door opened, revealing a sad Avi. The Omega frowned and went to the Alpha, hugging him tightly.

"Do you want ice cream?" Mitch asked in a childlike voice, hugging Avi tighter. Avi shook his head, being grateful for Mitch's sweet nature. "Do you just want me to hug you?"

"Yeah," Avi answered, smiling a bit more. The two let go and came inside the room, revealing some bags. "Kirstin kicked me out."

Scott shook his head angrily. He was going to figure how to kick Jeremy out of this Pack even if it kills him.

~~~

Mitch skipped out of the room when he was told that Avi, Kevin, and Scott needed to talk. Scott told him to watch something on the television until they were done talking. He obeyed and went to the living room, noticing Jeremy. He then went up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hi, I'm Mitch," the Omega greeted shyly, not noticing how Jeremy seemed to tense. "What's your name and rank?"

"Jeremy and I'm an Alpha," the Alpha hissed, pushing the Omega off of him. Mitch then frowned, not knowing why the Alpha was so mean. "Why did you touch me?"

"I don't know, Alpha," Mitch answered quietly, trying to blink away the tears. He didn't mean to be rude. "I just like be-."

"You don't know what?" Jeremy hissed, interrupting the Omega. Mitch shrugged his shoulders, not knowing how to respond. "An Omega that calls me Alpha and gives non-responsive responds? Yeah, that's going to work out."

"What does that mean?" Mitch asked, tensing a bit when Jeremy stood over him.

"You're getting punished," Jeremy finalized, grabbing Mitch's arm. "You are the worst Omega I have ever met."

Mitch followed him, not understanding why he is getting punished. All he did was say Alpha and shrug his shoulders. Scott and Avi didn't punish him when he did that so why was Jeremy doing this. Tears ran down his face as he was brought into Avi's old room. Kirstin then looked up, smirking at the Omega.

"Kirstin, leave," Jeremy demanded, pointing at the door. Kirstin nodded, not even looking at Mitch once. "I'm about to show you how a Omega is supposed to be treated."

Mitch closed his eyes, letting more tears escape. He can't understand why this is happening when all he did was be nice. The door then closed, causing Mitch's chest to tighten.

Avi? Kevin? Scott? I need you. Please find me!

A/N: So...on a scale from 1 to infinity, how much do you hate me? I hope you guys still love me, lol. Also, the sequel to What Happened in Between is up! It's called What Happened Afterwards.:) (self-promo, y'all) I hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all so much.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧