Yandere!Eren x reader

This goes to my friend who requested first to get this one shot book going. She'll read this and then realise that she is gonna beg me for more one shots. XD

(Y/N) = your name
(Y/L/N) = your last name
(F/N) = friends name
(H/C) = hair colour
(E/C) = eye colour

If there is anything I missed labeling please list it here and I'll add it on in the next one shot. Also please do correct me on my mistakes. Yes I know the pain of reading them so please help me out here.

(Y/N) and Eren are really close friends. Really really close friends. (Y/N) and Eren always aim to hang out with each other when possible unless there is family things going on or something similar. They both go to the same High school at Titan Senior High. (I couldn't think of a name! T^T) They always share each other's secrets because they both agreed that in order to be a best friend towards each other that they must know what is going on with each other and if each other is okay but if one doesn't tell someone anything and they keep a secret hidden forever, or is they plan to share it eventually, they will pay the price.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Eren called out as he ran up to (Y/N) smiling and waving.

(Y/N) turns around and sees Eren running up to her and picks her up into a bone crushing hug. (Y/ N) giggles while trying to get some air into her lungs "E-Eren, your squishing me!" She giggles as Eren puts her down and nervously smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that" Eren  but looks at (Y/N) and can instantly tell that something is wrong, like she's hiding a secret. "What are you hiding?" Eren says flat on out and (Y/N) jumps a bit and she looks down and starts twiddling with her thumbs.

"W-Well, I have a c-confession to make" (Y/N) says quietly and the first thought that goes through Eren's head is that (Y/N) will finally be his! He doesn't have to hide his feeling for (Y/ N) anymore!

"What would that be?" Eren asks with his seriously tone still in place.

"W-Well" (Y/ N) starts off. "T-There is this guy I like, and I like him a lot. I know you like hanging out with Mikasa and everyone else too and you want to keep all your friends together and that you keep the friendship between everyone close as possible" (Y/ N) says and Eren's lips start to form into a small smirk.

"Can you just hurry up and get to the point?" Eren asks trying to get to the point of what he knows is gonna happen.

"But I really really really like Jean more that a friend" (Y/ N) says quickly and Eren goes into shock and his smirk dies down and then quickly gives a slightly crooked smile.

"R-Really now?, I-I'm happy for you to find someone you like" Eren says as his voice cracks here and now.

(Y/ N) looks at Eren with happiness and joy all throughout her. "You really mean it??" She says excitedly and Eren just simply nods.

(Y/ N) hugs Eren tightly and smiles softly "I thought you would be upset with me because I know your not much of a great friend with Jean"

"N-No! I'm perfectly fine about it (Y/ N) besides why would I be upset about something when you can live the way you want to?" Eren asks with the same crooked smile he had before. (Y/N)has a little think about what Eren said then smiles brightly

"I guess your right!" She beams with joy. "Your always smart Eren, I wish I was smart as you" she continues on but in the middle of the conversation the bell rings and (Y/ N) gives a soft smile to Eren.

"I've got to go to class, I'll see you later Eren!" She says running off to class while smiling and waving bye to Eren.

~few weeks later~

After the day (Y/ N) proclaimed her liking towards Jean, Eren and (Y/ N) have become distant from each other the past weeks.

Eren has been coming distant from all his friends and (Y/ N) has become closer and closer towards Jean but not all will end out the way you would expect it to turn out to be.

(Y/ N) has always gone home happy. There hasn't been a day that she hasn't gone home sad or depressed. You would expect Jean to be a complete Jerk and completely embarrass (Y/ N) but there was a big surprise about the fact that Jean treated (Y/ N) as if she was his girlfriend and she loves every bit about it.

"Hey (Y/ N)?" Jean says with a smile across his face.

(Y/ N) looks up from her homework she's doing with Jean "what is it?" She asks politely.

Jean looks to the side with a slight tint of pink across his cheeks.

Eren's pov

(Y/n) continues to stare at Jean and I see a slight tint of pink across his cheeks along with a nervously look in his eyes when he looks at (Y/n).

"I was wondering if someone I know would have a chance being with me..." Jean says and I feel like everything inside of me just drops and have all shattered once they hit the bottom.
I look over at (y/n) and her confused expression changes to an expression that will burst into excitement.

'I can't allow it' I think as rage fills my body. 'I can't allow anyone to have (Y/n) but me...it's...it's unacceptable... (y/n) is mine and no one else's' I continue to think to myself then I get an idea and I smirk.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Who would that be?" I ask trying to stay calm.

Jean opens his mouth to say something but gets interrupted.

"Hey (Y/n)!, hey Horseface!" Eren says waving and smiling at up while walking towards us.

I look over at Eren and I smile back at him "Eren! What's happened with you? I haven't seen you in forever!" I complain at Eren as well as getting up and going over to hug him.

Eren hugs me back and I turn my head so I can look at Jean and I see he's slightly pissed off at Eren's sudden appearance.

"Jaeger, would you mind coming with me?" Jean asks and I look back and forth between the two boys.

Eren let's go of me and looks over at Jean "sure" he smiles softly but something about that smile seems a bit off so I just simply just roll with it.

~time skip~

I sit at the library desk wait for Eren and Jean to come back from the little chat Jean wanted to have with Eren. I hear a door close a bit too loud and I look up and see Eren covered in blood all over his fists and shirt. I quickly get up and rush over to Eren. "Eren! Are you alright? What happened?? Where is Jean?" I ask multiple questions while freaking out in between.

I expect Eren to just drop to the ground but all he does is embrace me with a hug "don't worry (Y/N), he won't hurt you anymore. He won't be around at all either. I promise to protect you and keep you as mine forever" Eren says with a slight dark chuckle.

My eyes widen "wait...what?!" I yell

So what yah think? Ya'll gonna punch me because I ended it right there. Well I'm gonna expect it. Hey. I have a Levi, don't screw with me

Anyway leave a request for the next one shot! I promise to be quicker next time and it's the holidays so give me all you got!

I also apologise if I don't know some animes.

1352 words